Madonna - still got it????

Would you shag Madonna?

• Total voters

SurveyCommando

Old-Salt
Having just watched her new music video, my verdict is this;

She'd get it from behind with a bag on her head. Without such a sex aid, I doubt i'd be able to get a stiffy due to her man arms, spaniels ears knockers and the fact that she looks like Skeletor with a bit of slap on.

ugly

LE
ScaleyFins said:
Having just watched her new music video, my verdict is this;

She'd get it from behind with a bag on her head. Without such a sex aid, I doubt i'd be able to get a stiffy due to her man arms, spaniels ears knockers and the fact that she looks like Skeletor with a bit of slap on.
Sound like plus points to me, then again I'm at the 22yr mark had I stayed and when I was 19 banging the wrinklies at the brompton stomp was considered part of your course duties!

bomb_mac

War Hero
watched eastenders tonight and Nana Moon is one hot mama imho

How about Sheryl Crow? She turns 44 in February.

Digging up this thread after 15 years - its either like digging up a dead body (see picture below) or its complying with the stringent search requirements of Jarrod and The Snail (RIP). Or both, I suppose. However, it was the most apposite thread I could find for what follows.

Madonna in the Daily Mirror today - jeez! Put it away, love, no-one wants to see that, thanks.

85B45611-0018-4A60-A8C2-B2DE96C93023.jpeg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think that is a current pic.

shes over 60 now and looks it.

Mutton, but I still would

Quick question, does she still have the pub. I’m 50/50, if she still has the pub and I can help myself to the ale, then...can I think about it.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
here she is au naturel - that's your actual french that is.

1590696874170.png

Digging up this thread after 15 years - its either like digging up a dead body (see picture below) or its complying with the stringent search requirements of Jarrod and The Snail (RIP). Or both, I suppose. However, it was the most apposite thread I could find for what follows.

Madonna in the Daily Mirror today - jeez! Put it away, love, no-one wants to see that, thanks.

View attachment 477414
Oh, I don't know......if I were a Viking raider with a full bag doing the usual tour of the North, looking for some place to unload, then I'd definitely give her a seeing to. I doubt though that this is a current photo. She stopped being relevant a long time ago. The last album she did that I listened to was Hard Candy, but that album came out at least 15 - 20 years ago.

View attachment 477414
You need to ask an SME:

@don't tell him pike ?

yes she is looking good, im 18 and i'd run her ragged, but then again i have an older women thing for some reason.
ffs at 18 most boys will ride a barbers floor, of course you have a older woman thing,as younger is bordering on the illegal.

JackSofty

War Hero
She never had it in my books. She always looked like a snaggle-toothed crack-whore to me and sounded like cats mating with hedgehogs.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Latest Threads