MADGES NEW BABY

#1
Personally, I didn't notice that the 50-odd year old slapper had been pregnant but apparently, she's going to become a mummy again.

Let's work this one through. She got a divorce from some Guy (I bet he's happy!) and she's now gonna get a baby with different coloured skin to her. Is it Michael Jackson I wonder?

No, she's going to purchase it from the baby supermarket called Africa. It would appear that if you happen to be a (so-called) superstar such as Madge or Angelina, you can just turn up in some 3rd world country and purchase a babe ready made without the need for all that huffing and puffing, not to mention that sex stuff.

Will it give that child a better life? Will it bollocks! Rant over for now. Nurse, my pills please, now!
 
#2
Norfolknchance said:
Will it give that child a better life? Will it balls! Rant over for now. Nurse, my pills please, now!
Let me see now, life in a sh*thole African 3rd world dump or life with a multimillion $ celeb.......oooooh hard one ....which will give a better life...... :roll:
 
#3
Norfolknchance said:
Personally, I didn't notice that the 50-odd year old slapper had been pregnant but apparently, she's going to become a mummy again.

Let's work this one through. She got a divorce from some Guy (I bet he's happy!) and she's now gonna get a baby with different coloured skin to her. Is it Michael Jackson I wonder?

No, she's going to purchase it from the baby supermarket called Africa. It would appear that if you happen to be a (so-called) superstar such as Madge or Angelina, you can just turn up in some 3rd world country and purchase a babe ready made without the need for all that huffing and puffing, not to mention that sex stuff.

Will it give that child a better life? Will it balls! Rant over for now. Nurse, my pills please, now!
Bump.
F***ing waste of Oxygen. And she looks like a deflated johnny
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#4
I couldn't care less if she tries to adopt a kid from every nation in the world?!?
 
#5
She's trying to appeal to the youth market.

Well after all, all the teenage girls in Essex have black babies...
 
#7
TwentyBandH said:
Norfolknchance said:
Will it give that child a better life? Will it balls! Rant over for now. Nurse, my pills please, now!
Let me see now, life in a sh*thole African 3rd world dump or life with a multimillion $ celeb.......oooooh hard one ....which will give a better life...... :roll:
Better way of life financially yes, but emotionally...? Well, it's not like she will actually raise the child herself, thats what the nanny followed by posh boarding school are for. :evil:
 
#9
With the money she spends on "prospecting" for children, visits (entourage all in front of the plane) and so forth, she could provide a much improved quality of life or "enablers" in country - without disrupting lives and creating such a bizarre model of charity.
 
#10
Donkey-Spanker said:
I'm sure there are, but I feel Africa is owed a lot by some of the wealthiest countries. Europeans, Americans and the Arabs all profited from trading in African slaves, among other things. Besides, if we make Africa a nicer place to live, we can turn away lots of immigrants without feeling guilty.
We make them civilised they eventually want to attack us.
 
#11
Donkey-Spanker said:
carlbcfc said:
like i said before..Charity starts at home...im sure there is plenty of American kids that need a home.
I'm sure there are, but I feel Africa is owed a lot by some of the wealthiest countries. Europeans, Americans and the Arabs all profited from trading in African slaves, among other things. Besides, if we make Africa a nicer place to live, we can turn away lots of immigrants without feeling guilty.
As did a large number of Africans......
 
#12
Not the guilty slave trade pish again - Africa is a continent, not an institution

Ask people in Cornwall and Ireland etc etc who profited out of white hide - Irrespective of colour or race, mankind has baaaaad people in all walks, shapes, shades who are willing to make a buck out of the weak and defenceless.


Sorry if going off topic (one hundred lashes with a wet (fairtrade!) tea bag coming up........)

edited for mongness :wink:
 
#13
Donkey-Spanker said:
dorkblatt said:
Not the guilty slave trade pish again - Africa is a continent, not an institution

Ask people in Cornwall and Ireland etc etc who profited out of white hide - Irrespective of colour or race, mankind has baaaaad people in all walks, shapes, shades who are willing to make a buck out of the weak and defenceless.


Sorry if going off topic (one hundred lashes with a wet (fairtrade!) tea bag coming up........)

edited for mongness :wink:
It's not guilt, but the slave trade, the colonisation of India etc. are always brought up and used to beat us. My view is that we should put a figure on it, pay it off and forget about it, but perhaps not quite as easily as Germany seemed to forget about WW2 and the holocaust.

Back on topic, I know full well why celebs adopt a single child. Everytime they make a family trip there will be a reminder of their generosity, courtesy of the paparazzi. This generosity, however, is the equivalent of me giving £1 to Comic Relief - I can easily afford it, but it doesn't solve any problem.
Germany has never forgotton the holocaust, they pay huge sums of money to the Jewish towards the the preservation of concentration camps among other things and they take in thousands more refugees than most other European countries out of guilt.

Apologies for going off topic - just felt that comment was a little out of order.
 
#14
kes1 said:
Germany has never forgotton the holocaust, they pay huge sums of money to the Jewish towards the the preservation of concentration camps among other things
Mowing the lawns at Dachau and Belsen simply don't count :D
 
#16
skintboymike said:
The only reason she doesn't adopt little orphaned American kids is because they're not as fashionable.
And an african one will eat less, and if she goes off it she can just throw it away
 
#17
Donkey-Spanker said:
kes1 said:
Germany has never forgotton the holocaust, they pay huge sums of money to the Jewish towards the the preservation of concentration camps among other things and they take in thousands more refugees than most other European countries out of guilt.

Apologies for going off topic - just felt that comment was a little out of order.
I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but I have seen quotes from German politicians and diplomats that it's "time to forget" the whole affair. I was also under the impression that the subject is not discussed in German schools. If that is true, then it sounds like they're forgetting it quite easily.
I think the phrase 'time to forget' was meant more as a 'time to move on from what happened' not actually 'forget' what happened.

I'm trying to find the link to a report about just how much Germany gives to the victims and descendants of the holocaust (will post it when I find it).

No country will willingly teach their children about a shameful event in their history. The children know what happened, it's not something that will ever be forgotton.
 
#18
You know Kes, I think she has to much money not a lot of talent and , although I can see the reasoning behind this latest news opportunity, she is still a rich under achiever who , it seems to me, is a very lonely person! However, that does not engender sympathy from me, simply pity?

Be Good, sometimes....lol

John F
 
#19
Agreed John, but I'd like to add selfish, self absorbed, attention seeking slapper to your 'talentless rich under achiever' description :D
 
#20
Donkey-Spanker said:
Cuddles said:
With the money she spends on "prospecting" for children, visits (entourage all in front of the plane) and so forth, she could provide a much improved quality of life or "enablers" in country - without disrupting lives and creating such a bizarre model of charity.
An excellent point Cuddles. This celebrity fashion for helping a single individual beggars belief.
I suppose they want to feel they are helping an elite? Imagine how ghaaastly it would be to have one's charity go to common people!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scotscop OTC and ACF 29
B Classified Ads 24
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217

Similar threads

Latest Threads