• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Madeline McCann

:( Another suspected sighting of Maddy. This time in Belgium

Let's hope this one is a positive. There's DNA to check apparently this time.

Must be ripping the parents apart.

Instead of taking fcuking notes, the Doris should have got the waiter to phone le Bill and confronted the suspects. Either that or took some snaps with her phone - assuming she had one with a camera. A missed opportunity. Better mistaken identity and an apology for smashing a chair over the feckers' heads than to let it slip through the net.

It seems completely bizarre that the Woman didnt call the Police.

The other Guy didnt think it was Her, but Why not call the Police anyway, just to be sure. Even if not, go and talk to the Girl.

:x :x

Christ, it'd have to be fcuking Belgium, would'nt it? They definately have previous.

I hope the wee lassie is found alive.

Agree with other Posters - I'd have 'phoned Belgium plod, and not let any of them leave until the little girls identity was proved beyond doubt.

A girl who 'looked like her' was seen in India by a british tourist, who reported it to the police. The child was with parents of french and belgian nationality, and all 3 of them have been DNA tested but no results are back.

According to the daily wail anyway!

Oh it must be true, its in the Scum...

Seriously, hopefully some closure may finally be found.

I've just checked my cellar, I can confirm the reports are false.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Whether the reports are true or not does not really matter. The important thing always seems to be making sure the McCann's are displayed whenever news is relatively quiet or if more than two weeks have gone by without the McCann's being mentioned.

After all, it's all about some fiendish swine who kidnapped some child and not about two lousy parents who could not be bothered to look after their own children purely because they put their own pleasure first. What is left for them to do can only be to raise money for....?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
They didn't.

Go back to square 1.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mazur_UK Sick Jokes 1
Mazur_UK Sick Jokes 1
58_Pattern The NAAFI Bar 19