Madeleine McCanns parents investigated for neglect

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 2by4, May 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About time too.

Ok we have all been there, done it, wandered away and not looked after little kiddy in B and Q or "left 3 kids asleep in a hotel complex(holiday home) while getting pissed without bothering to get a baby sitter - Well in reality not this call sign never out of my or the wifes sight.

Took long enough .

Otcome , I wonder??
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

About chuffing time.
  3. Death by fisting I hope! About bloody time if you ask me!

Although to be fair if they'd have asked me they could've had her back by now ;)

4. If found guilty, their punishment should be to live with the Matthews family in Dewsbury and be made to dress in clothing only bought from JJB Sports.
  5. Quite rightly so.

If they were Mr & Mrs Bloggs, two low paid parents from a council estate. They would have been investigated long before now.

He's still a smug looking fecker
  6. Finally!
  7. If they were Mr & Mrs Bloggs, two low paid parents from a council estate, they would have been locked up for hiding their sprog in a devan round at their cousins house. :roll:
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

That's an awesome idea.

I'm surprised no-ones tried it yet - before formatting their hard drive first, of course.
  9. About bl00dy time as well, the best news I've heard in a long time! I could easily slot that tw@t, smug looking cnut!
  10. I think he looks fairly normal. His wife, on the other hand, has one of those expressions that you just want to wipe off with your fist. She was suprisingly sanctimonious and self righteous for someone who's kid went missing.
  11. Dunno what happened, but I figure we have to treat folk as innocent until PROVEN guilty. One of the things that makes our society one with Forces worth joining up to support. Shame on all of you accusers if they are innocent. There's no decent evidence yet in the public domain to say they are guilty, only speculation. Think what you'd be going through if your kid was stolen and half the country decided you'd done it. Nasty stuff. As for how he/she behaves, those who've actually served somewhere rough will know that everyone reacts their own unique way when bad things happen, and we get through it all by just getting on with life as best we can. Go look a soldier in the eye who's lost a friend in combat and tell him he's guilty of the death, then stand by. So go on, give a desolate mum the worst spite and venom you can, anonymously of course on the web. If found guilty no doubt the Portugese jail will fail to provide sufficiently protective solitary confinement. Until then, they must be treated as innocent, whilst thoroughly investigated, just like soldiers accused of crimes.

Rant over.
  12. If you'd just like to step down from your soap box for a moment.
    It's not an issue of wether or not they did anything, they did, they have admitted it. They went out and left their children unsupervised, during which time "something" happened to their daughter. That surely constitutes as neglect which is the main thrust of what they are being investigated for.

Nothing will happen to them though. Every one of the scummy celeb lawyers who find loopholes to get people off will be creaming themselve to get this case.
  13. Agreed. With his chin in the clouds looking down on the world with that Paul Burrel persona about him. No doubt a result from having to hand his dinner money over regularly to the 'popular' kids at at school.
  14. Good Kate Mccann is a cunt she has a i take it up the arse look about her. 8O
  15. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Bout time. sactimonious goons that they are. I hope that maddy was kidnapped for a wealthy family somewhere. Gives her the chance to grow up with a decent accent. Or at least better that scouse or high-pitch and camp jock.