Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

The gift that keeps giving .......

The family are concerned / miffed that a year of progress has been missed due to COVID sorry hampered. Then again give them their dues they did extend sympathy to victims of COVID ..

Is the Met funding for 2021 out yet

The German suspect is still being investigated but got funny feeling in spite of his defiance’s including rape of 72 year olds tourist in the local region ....he may not be the culpable one.

cheers
The Mets Christmas draw winners need to know when not to take leave

main-qimg-8821ca6f2f135cc797bf57e9b6dc3dba

The gift that keeps giving .......

The family are concerned / miffed that a year of progress has been missed due to COVID sorry hampered. Then again give them their dues they did extend sympathy to victims of COVID ..

Is the Met funding for 2021 out yet

The German suspect is still being investigated but got funny feeling in spite of his defiance’s including rape of 72 year olds tourist in the local region ....he may not be the culpable one.

cheers
Well he was in the area at the time with a proven habit of burglary and rape, said he wanted to "take a little thing and torture it" (or sentiments to that effect), he was also in the vicinity when little 5 year old Inga Gehricke went missing. Also a little blonde girl.
But there's not going to be any physical remains so it seems unlikely it'll be completely provable

Well he was in the area at the time with a proven habit of burglary and rape, said he wanted to "take a little thing and torture it" (or sentiments to that effect), he was also in the vicinity when little 5 year old Inga Gehricke went missing. Also a little blonde girl.
But there's not going to be any physical remains so it seems unlikely it'll be completely provable
Did he say it to you?

1614009706958.png

With the possibility of international travel restrictions being eased in a couple of months (and providing Portugal is taken of ‘the list of 33’) what are the chances of the METPOL ‘finding’ more ‘strong’ clues/suspects?

TamH70

MIA
With the possibility of international travel restrictions being eased in a couple of months (and providing Portugal is taken of ‘the list of 33’) what are the chances of the METPOL ‘finding’ more ‘strong’ clues/suspects?

The only more nailed-on bet would be Scotland beating France at rugby union if only one Grenouille turned up to play.

Which given the current Covid situation isn't all that far from being true.

Chef

LE
I should imagine the Met have a filing cabinet marked J.H.I.T (Jollies, holidays, information and tip offs) which they'll be rootling through now that the end of lockdown is in sight.

I'd say sometime in April will see rumblings of 'new information' and 'new leads to follow up' certainly a bid for more funds for the budget.. The actual NTM depends on lockdown timings. The 7Ps coming into play

The actual move won't occur in April. Why? I hear you ask.

Because even if travel restrictions are eased the only holidays likely to be permitted are self catering and I can't see the Met wanting domestic arrangements to spoil the beach parties interfere with ongoing investigations.

I should imagine the Met have a filing cabinet marked J.H.I.T (Jollies, holidays, information and tip offs) which they'll be rootling through now that the end of lockdown is in sight.

I'd say sometime in April will see rumblings of 'new information' and 'new leads to follow up' certainly a bid for more funds for the budget.. The actual NTM depends on lockdown timings. The 7Ps coming into play

Because even if travel restrictions are eased the only holidays likely to be permitted are self catering and I can't see the Met wanting domestic arrangements to spoil the beach parties interfere with ongoing investigations.

And of course the Rishi budget announcement etc also

Considering that Madeleine McCann must be about 40 by now you'd think she'd twig on people are looking for her and pick up the phone.
Far too busy cracking Maddie jokes

Who is driving this?
Met Holiday club?
tabloid editors?
Or do the evil McCann's still have some sway?
FFS, isn't it about time somebody said:
'Sorry gerry and kate, she ain't coming back. Get over it.'

TamH70

MIA
Who is driving this?
Met Holiday club?
tabloid editors?
Or do the evil McCann's still have some sway?
FFS, isn't it about time somebody said:
'Sorry gerry and kate, she ain't coming back. Get over it.'
Or even better,

"Stop ******* about, Gerry and Kate, the first one to grass up their spouse for murdering the kid gets the lenient sentence!"

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Oh I don’t know, at the old satellite stations on a an E/T we use to rustle up some really nice fry ups at the weekend.
Sunday E/T was great, Sunday Papers a nice breakfast, spot of paperwork afterwards, well that’s what the cad room were told.
Happy days.

Latest Threads