Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

You talk of army people getting pissed and not looking after their children,

How many children actually went missing ?

I know Katrice Lee went missing, quite a few people on here had sympathy.
I talk of the Army because the hypocritical aresholes on here who know full well that pads estates have drunken parties where the kids are put to bed while the parents get boozed up at the neighbours. But that's OK, because until one of the kids goes missing that sort of behaviour is acceptable.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
your 13 year old play hide-and-seek? is she as good as Maddie?
no a bit like Corrie McKeague, I always found her pissed up in the recycle bin, with a BMW M4 parked next to it

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
no a bit like Corrie McKeague, I always found her pissed up in the recycle bin, with a BMW M4 parked next to it
Flange looking like this ?
Drip-doughnut-1200.jpg

I know Katrice Lee went missing, quite a few people on here had sympathy.
I talk of the Army because the hypocritical aresholes on here who know full well that pads estates have drunken parties where the kids are put to bed while the parents get boozed up at the neighbours. But that's OK, because until one of the kids goes missing that sort of behaviour is acceptable.
Katrice Lee’s disappearance had nothing to do with “pads estates drunken parties”, just to ensure there is no unintended linkage between the two.

Katrice Lee’s disappearance had nothing to do with “pads estates drunken parties”, just to ensure there is no unintended linkage between the two.

I didnt say there was.
Merely pointing out that losing your kid through not monitoring them properly is okay when you are a squaddie, you never hear any complaints on here about the parents never giving up the search either.

I didnt say there was.
Merely pointing out that losing your kid through not monitoring them properly is okay when you are a squaddie, you never hear any complaints on here about the parents never giving up the search either.
I did not say that you did, I was pointing out that there was no connection between the first sentence in your paragraph and the rest of the paragraph so as to avoid any unintended linkage between the to parts that may have led some to an erroneous conclusion.

Here’s a thought... Just suppose Herr McCann had been a major instead of a doctor...

... I wonder if the vociferous defender of the child losers would take a different view?

Shocked’ Madeleine McCann cops claim German prosecutors have ‘no evidence’ Christian B snatched toddler in leaked memo:

‘Shocked’ Maddie cops claim Germans have ‘no evidence’ Christian B snatched her

To the surprise of no one who listened to the language of the German prosecutors. These people never committed to their assertions. They didn’t believe their own words. The publicity stunt ran its course. Perhaps new careers as journalists await them.
Oh but of course the Portuguese cops don't want someone else making them look bad by finding the evil turd that did this. No, what matters is they avoid being exposed as the incompetent bustards that they are, toddlers being horribly murdered is entirely secondary to that!
But their initial assumption that it wan't a local but a foreigner does seem to have been a correct one, so credit where it's due there I suppose.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh but of course the Portuguese cops don't want someone else making them look bad by finding the evil turd that did this. No, what matters is they avoid being exposed as the incompetent bustards that they are, toddlers being horribly murdered is entirely secondary to that!
But their initial assumption that it wan't a local but a foreigner does seem to have been a correct one, so credit where it's due there I suppose.
As opposed to the BRITPOL being covered in glory every holiday season.

The gift that keeps giving .......

The family are concerned / miffed that a year of progress has been missed due to COVID sorry hampered. Then again give them their dues they did extend sympathy to victims of COVID ..

Is the Met funding for 2021 out yet

The German suspect is still being investigated but got funny feeling in spite of his defiance’s including rape of 72 year olds tourist in the local region ....he may not be the culpable one.

cheers

The gift that keeps giving .......

The family are concerned / miffed that a year of progress has been missed due to COVID sorry hampered. Then again give them their dues they did extend sympathy to victims of COVID ..

Is the Met funding for 2021 out yet

The German suspect is still being investigated but got funny feeling in spite of his defiance’s including rape of 72 year olds tourist in the local region ....he may not be the culpable one.

cheers

Hollybobs to Portugal on hold ATM.