Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Even if whatisface did get slowly tortured to death by nazis it wouldn't be enough for what he's (very likely) done, just the two little girls is more than bad enough.

4(T)

LE
Even if whatisface did get slowly tortured to death by nazis it wouldn't be enough for what he's (very likely) done, just the two little girls is more than bad enough.

Its possible that hes done nothing more than gob off to fellow inmate, and that this is what the German police are trying to hang a case on.

AFAIK its fairly common for felons to claim fictitious/unsolved crimes to others in their particular category - particularly sex offenders incarcerated with like-minded individuals. A bit of prison and media celebrity may have induced him to spin a yarn that embroiders his extremely limited known connection to the case.

If you say so, but personally I wouldn't boast about being a pedo rapist murderer around incarcerated crims even if I was one.
And, it's circumstantial but, he does seem to be in the "right" areas at the right times rather too bloody often. Not to mention the things he's said and his proven interest in rape...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you say so, but personally I wouldn't boast about being a pedo rapist murderer around incarcerated crims even if I was one.
And, it's circumstantial but, he does seem to be in the "right" areas at the right times rather too bloody often. Not to mention the things he's said and his proven interest in rape...
Think about what 4(T) posted.

Its possible that hes done nothing more than gob off to fellow inmate, and that this is what the German police are trying to hang a case on.

AFAIK its fairly common for felons to claim fictitious/unsolved crimes to others in their particular category - particularly sex offenders incarcerated with like-minded individuals. A bit of prison and media celebrity may have induced him to spin a yarn that embroiders his extremely limited known connection to the case.
Correct, walts are not confined to the military.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What if he was 'swapping notes' with a fellow peado?

Sounds like utter bollocks, but I suppose it would justify having a go at her parents.

happyuk

War Hero
Shocked’ Madeleine McCann cops claim German prosecutors have ‘no evidence’ Christian B snatched toddler in leaked memo:

‘Shocked’ Maddie cops claim Germans have ‘no evidence’ Christian B snatched her

To the surprise of no one who listened to the language of the German prosecutors. These people never committed to their assertions. They didn’t believe their own words. The publicity stunt ran its course. Perhaps new careers as journalists await them.

Why is this still news? I would love to know what hold the McCanns have that gives them such expensive taxpayer funded attention.
Not to mention the gullible fools who contributed to their fund. Another thing, I thought after a person disappeared for seven years, they were/could be, declared dead. Is this farce going to continue until the poor wee lassie would've reached retirement age?
I too, wonder why they seem to have so much influence over our "betters."

Its good to know that more than a few ARRSE members would give up ever wanting to know the truth if they ever had a child go missing.

Its good to know that more than a few ARRSE members would give up ever wanting to know the truth if they ever had a child go missing.
Maybe Arrse members wouldn't go away with three bairns on holiday, and come back deficient? And if they did I've a shrewd idea they'd be marching in bloody quick time, without tea and biccies!

Maybe Arrse members wouldn't go away with three bairns on holiday, and come back deficient? And if they did I've a shrewd idea they'd be marching in bloody quick time, without tea and biccies!

Yeah everyone is a parent of the year on here,

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yeah everyone is a parent of the year on here,
Oh dear! Here we go again, and again stacks favourite 'look at me' thread.

Latest Threads