Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Whats the betting if it turned out the kraut did it, that the narrative on here swerves from them having something to do with it to them being just being bad parents for leaving them alone.
We always thought they were bad parents. That wouldn't change

ACAB

LE
And, as if by magic, the German plod say, though they're sure he did it, they don't have enough to charge......

How quaint.......

Euclid

War Hero
The Tanner slag said she saw someone carrying a child away from the apartment but failed to tell the so called Mother as they did not want to distress her then also failed to immediately tell the Police as it was felt they could not cope. Does anybody in their right mind believe this rubbish or are the British public all brain dead MORONS?
Cock.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Except she wasn't. The twins kept her company.
Two's Company, Three's A Crowd

I could find out her whereabouts just with an 80 v arc welder, some jump leads and 20 mins of Gerry McCanns time.
Thats what the Death Merchant‘s nemesis KGb and Egyptian secret service said in the

1593123513329.jpeg

with flamethrowers To the armpit in the basement of the Soviet embassy in Cairo

cheers

Chimp

ADC
According to the Met there is a lead in Rio that needs following up after the Munich Beerfest.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
"The Open and Shut Case."
By the Arrse Murder Investigation Team.

Which curiously has the same nominal roll as the Arrse Aircrash Investigation Team, the Arrse Perfect Army Organisation Team and the Arrse "Where You Went Wrong Was" Team.
Still waiting for your membership?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Surely this would make a great whodunit hollywood big budget movie?
It has it all, sunny location, wealthy people, a crime committed and no suspect?
Arrse Films Presents..............................................................
Co-produced by Princess Productions?

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Still waiting for youyr membership?
Even had I the necessary multiquals, I couldn't get in because I'm not the correct-thinking token.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
You quite clearly are one of the MORONS who believe this vile couple. Are you quite sure you don't work for Clarence Mitchell?

Euclid

War Hero
You quite clearly are one of the MORONS who believe this vile couple. Are you quite sure you don't work for Clarence Mitchell?
No. I’m on of those who doesn’t have a clue what happened to Madeline McCann, rather like you in that respect.

In other respects though you remain a rather weird, creepy cock.

Latest Threads