Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Double standards
Screenshot_20200609_194817_com.android.chrome.jpg

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
It does rather smack of him being found guilty of the murder of Maddie by our oh so accurate press, not 3 weeks after the press had evidence of a breach of Lockdown by a government official, which turned out to be nothing but a left wing witch-hunt.

If indeed this individual has been accused of this murder/kidnap, at least lets get him up before a court, somewhere.

FWIW I also believe that Kate and Jerry committed a crime by leaving the child unsupervised while they went out for a meal. Had they taken the precaution of watching over her they would have not been involved in the past 13 years of misery.
maybe they contracted him to ‘take care of her’?

happyuk

War Hero
German prosecutors are “absolutely certain they have the right man,” Bild told Good Morning Britain.

However, Hans Christian Wolters, of Braunschweig Public Prosecutor’s Office, has warned that “what we have is not enough for an arrest warrant or an indictment”

A bad joke. They don't even believe their own words.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
German prosecutors are “absolutely certain they have the right man,” Bild told Good Morning Britain.

However, Hans Christian Wolters, of Braunschweig Public Prosecutor’s Office, has warned that “what we have is not enough for an arrest warrant or an indictment”

A bad joke. They don't even believe their own words.
Theirs your answer

I recently watched the Netflix documentary on this case that was pretty fair I thought.
I was surprised at the amount of shenanigans going on in Praia de luz at the time.
Lots of crimes involving burglary and shady characters collecting money for a orphanage that didn’t exist. There was also a number of paedophiles in the area. MM wasn’t the only child to go missing in the Algarve either.
I also read somewhere that even the female staff in the resort carried rape alarms.
I don’t think the McCanns would have even gone there had they known what was going on there at the time.

Fifefox81

Swinger
Something has just occurred to me. It may be old news, but I've only just thought about it.

While I would be very happy if Madeleine was still alive, and hopefully happy..................

If she was discovered would she be returned to her parents, or would there be pressure groups/social services calling for the child to become a ward of the state due to her being abducted (if that is what happened) after being left unattended by her parents.
If you look for the mcann pj files on Google or duck duck go u will see the Portuguese investigation in English. It has everything in it. Quite interesting reading. There is also a page on fb that you can get alot of info as well. The admins have actually been across to portugul during the goncalo amaral vs macann case. The mcanns have already made maddie a ward of the state. Can't remember what year it was. X

I recently watched the Netflix documentary on this case that was pretty fair I thought.
I was surprised at the amount of shenanigans going on in Praia de luz at the time.
Lots of crimes involving burglary and shady characters collecting money for a orphanage that didn’t exist. There was also a number of paedophiles in the area. MM wasn’t the only child to go missing in the Algarve either.
I also read somewhere that even the female staff in the resort carried rape alarms.
I don’t think the McCanns would have even gone there had they known what was going on there at the time.
Sounds like quite a few holiday resorts around the southern European area.
- perverts here and there, fraud, tour reps at it, you name it, hotel safes not safe, dodgy, unreported rapes, shagging between waiters and folks daughters of questionable ages......drugs of course

Was their apartment a time share, regular thing they hired annually out of curiosity?

Hell rumour had it Jimmy Savile went there ...on holiday

cheers

oh and few days ago, Portuguese Air Force retired their 5 decades old Alouette III as they replaced with the Leoanrdo AW119Kx Koala (seen them assembled at Agustawesland Corp in Philadelphia).

FF5F1F20-5D96-46B6-92CD-8E21C667371E.jpeg
9C40C295-DD03-4E1D-B14E-528579BCADAE.jpeg

Last edited:

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
The Tanner slag said she saw someone carrying a child away from the apartment but failed to tell the so called Mother as they did not want to distress her then also failed to immediately tell the Police as it was felt they could not cope. Does anybody in their right mind believe this rubbish or are the British public all brain dead MORONS?

syrup

LE

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

Dr Death

War Hero
Surely this would make a great whodunit hollywood big budget movie?
It has it all, sunny location, wealthy people, a crime committed and no suspect?
Arrse Films Presents..............................................................

Latest Threads