Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

If charges are brought against a pedophile, we will learn if the McCanns are willing to have a man prosecuted for their killing and cover up of Madeleine’s death. It is the ultimate conclusion of maintaining deception & the desensitization process.

Try as they will, the charade will not change the lies & guilty knowledge of the McCanns.

With “murder” in the article, police are asking, you know, if someone saw a white van in Portugal back in 2007. This is nonsense that makes headlines.
Unless you know for a fact that the child was killed by the parents, you may wish to bung a few ’allegedlys’ or ‘in my reasonable opinions’ in.

Just in case it was the paedo sort of thing.

anglo

LE
That really distracts from all the hypocrites and perfect parents on here.
How many on here have lost a child through neglect like the McCanns,
That is, what this thread is about,
Do you put the McCanns lose of a child down to bad luck and it could have
happened to anyone on here, except it didn't happen to anyone one here,
[not to my knowledge that is]
I keep telling you what anybody else does is in no way associated with the
McCanns stupidity, the blame for the loss of the child is firmly laid at the door
of the McCanns
This is my last post to you on the McCanns
Don't bother answering

I bet he does, :)

How many on here have lost a child through neglect like the McCanns,
That is, what this thread is about,
Do you put the McCanns lose of a child down to bad luck and it could have
happened to anyone on here, except it didn't happen to anyone one here,
[not to my knowledge that is]
I keep telling you what anybody else does is in no way associated with the
McCanns stupidity, the blame for the loss of the child is firmly laid at the door
of the McCanns
This is my last post to you on the McCanns
Don't bother answering

I bet he does, :)
Of course I will.

So to clarify, it absolutely fine to go on the piss and leave your kids unattended but its outrageous if you do that and lose a child?
Then its perfectly acceptable to pile on and blame the parents from your moral high horse.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Keep trying. I'm sure there's a few Muppets, to keep you amused.
No shortage of hypocritical bellthronks desperate for acceptance around here.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
This thread is about people wanting to show their fake outrage. Ive just told you that plenty of soldiers leave their kids while they go on the piss. But of course thats different, because we arent talking about them, only the McCann so lets get frothy over something we know happened/happens all the time. Its amazing how many good teetotal parents are on here.

I bet a sizeable amount of the ARRSE amateur detective club are praying that the Kraut had nothing to do with it. because they are going to look like right cnuts if he did and her parents have been innocent all along.
Do you actually think anyone on ARRSE gives the slightest damn about being wrong? I am happy to be proven wrong about things, don’t forget, you either take a stance presented on the evidence you see (which for our case is through the media and not at all without an agenda) or sit on the fence.

depending on the outcome of this lead, some people will be wrong, some people will be right, everyone will be right the kid is missing is no short blame on the parents.

Just like every other thread that has two sides.

personally I think the parents had something directly to do with it, more than just being absent, if the kraut admits it, still won’t be convinced unless he provides a grave or some info only he would know.

will I look like a cnut on Arrse? Could GAF won’t be the first and won’t be the last.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1591327592967.png

Do you actually think anyone on ARRSE gives the slightest damn about being wrong? I am happy to be proven wrong about things, don’t forget, you either take a stance presented on the evidence you see (which for our case is through the media and not at all without an agenda) or sit on the fence.

depending on the outcome of this lead, some people will be wrong, some people will be right, everyone will be right the kid is missing is no short blame on the parents.

Just like every other thread that has two sides.

personally I think the parents had something directly to do with it, more than just being absent, if the kraut admits it, still won’t be convinced unless he provides a grave or some info only he would know.

will I look like a cnut on Arrse? Could GAF won’t be the first and won’t be the last.
You probably dont mind looking like a **** because you have known the feeling all your life.

Latest Threads