Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
But neglect of children (Ie going on the piss and leaving your children in a pad house) is perfectly fine so long as none of them go missing?
Glad to see you arent hypocritical in the slightest. Just like these other fine upstanding posters on here who have never got drunk while in charge of their children.
You really are a....

anglo

LE
But neglect of children (Ie going on the piss and leaving your children in a pad house) is perfectly fine so long as none of them go missing?
Glad to see you arent hypocritical in the slightest. Just like these other fine upstanding posters on here who have never got drunk while in charge of their children.
This thread is about the McCanns not about what happened in Germany
It isn't about them getting drunk it is about them leaving their children alone,
when there is a baby sitter service available and one child getting abducted,
What people posting on this thread have done or not done as nothing to with
the McCanns loosing a child

It isn't about them getting drunk it is about them leaving their children alone,
Here’s a more productive alternative to arguing with Stacker1. No thanks necessary.

1591297914168.gif

This thread is about people wanting to show their fake outrage. Ive just told you that plenty of soldiers leave their kids while they go on the piss. But of course thats different, because we arent talking about them, only the McCann so lets get frothy over something we know happened/happens all the time. Its amazing how many good teetotal parents are on here.

I bet a sizeable amount of the ARRSE amateur detective club are praying that the Kraut had nothing to do with it. because they are going to look like right cnuts if he did and her parents have been innocent all along.

Here’s a preferable alternative to arguing with Stacker1. No thanks necessary.

View attachment 479477
If people wouldnt try to be popular on the internet by thinking they have to pile in with a comment that they think will get the approval of the crowd I wouldnt have to do much arguing.

anglo

LE
This thread is about people wanting to show their fake outrage. Ive just told you that plenty of soldiers leave their kids while they go on the piss. But of course thats different, because we arent talking about them, only the McCann so lets get frothy over something we know happened/happens all the time. Its amazing how many good teetotal parents are on here.

I bet a sizeable amount of the ARRSE amateur detective club are praying that the Kraut had nothing to do with it. because they are going to look like right cnuts if he did and her parents have been innocent all along.
This thread is about people wanting to show their fake outrage.

Notice the thread title

What YOU surmise, so it must be true, I

I've just told you that plenty of soldiers leave their kids while they go on the piss.

And Ive told you that has nothing to do with this thread,

If he's proven guilty then that's not squillions of taxpayers' money wasted.
I hope they'll reopen other unsolved missing persons cases too.

Even after he tops himself in prison thus ending the saga, I'd still be interested to know why Kate McCann thought that forty-eight questions from the local police after the incident should be ignored as just some impertinent questions from nosey foreign Johnnies in uniform.
I rather expect that under a ‘dislocation of expectation’ that none of us would wish to endure, that they took the advice of their brief and didn’t comment.

If one of my children went missing I'd be answering all and any questions, from every agency. In fact the police would be begging me to STFU.

Getting briefed up just to go and assist the local law enforcement in finding my child wouldn't be anywhere on my list of things to do.

That said, I'm unlikely to find myself in her situation as I wouldn't accidentally overdose leave them completely unsupervised to go out on the piss/have a graze with friends/meet up with the rest of the swingers club.
Depends where in the world you are I guess, whilst the Portuguese legal system is different from the UK, I don't think it is different/dodgy enough to warrant a lawyer, at least in the first instance. Egypt and other third world shiteholes however...

that’s enough about you, now about the McCanns?
Do you want to mention the Nazis in this thread as well, as you military knowledge is obviously lacking.

This thread is about people wanting to show their fake outrage.

Notice the thread title

What YOU surmise, so it must be true, I

I've just told you that plenty of soldiers leave their kids while they go on the piss.

And Ive told you that has nothing to do with this thread,
Can you try to sort out your quotes, it makes it easier to read, thanks.

Can you try to sort out your quotes, it makes it easier to read, thanks.
55,580 posts and counting. If you dont like putting stuff on tinternet how come you've posted so much...

happyuk

War Hero
If charges are brought against a pedophile, we will learn if the McCanns are willing to have a man prosecuted for their killing and cover up of Madeleine’s death. It is the ultimate conclusion of maintaining deception & the desensitization process.

Try as they will, the charade will not change the lies & guilty knowledge of the McCanns.

With “murder” in the article, police are asking, you know, if someone saw a white van in Portugal back in 2007. This is nonsense that makes headlines.

55,580 posts and counting. If you dont like putting stuff on tinternet how come you've posted so much...
Who said I dont like putting stuff on the internet? Why are you making up random bollocks?

Good comment, that should buy you more time to think and post more crap
That, or your comprehension is somewhat below parr.
That really distracts from all the hypocrites and perfect parents on here.

I'm impressed. Despite the fact everyone knows that Stacker is a troll, enough people keep feeding him to make it worth his while. Bravo, Muppets, keep him happy.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I rather expect that under a ‘dislocation of expectation’ that none of us would wish to endure, that they took the advice of their brief and didn’t comment.
Depends where in the world you are I guess, whilst the Portuguese legal system is different from the UK, I don't think it is different/dodgy enough to warrant a lawyer, at least in the first instance. Egypt and other third world shiteholes however...
I obviously can't speak for either of you, but I'm pretty sure my first reaction were my child to go missing wouldn't be to get myself a brief.

I'm impressed. Despite the fact everyone knows that Stacker is a troll, enough people keep feeding him to make it worth his while. Bravo, Muppets, keep him happy.
Troll = Anyone who doesnt agree with the mob.

Latest Threads