Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
1591290859936.png

needlewaver

War Hero
Singlies normally got invited to pads parties, surely you know that with your vast knowledge of the Army?
Weren’t you a pad’s brat?

Like soldiers do, obviously not the few on here though, no sirree bob, never a pads party for them until the earlier hours of the morning, they never ever saw one either.

he had to be careful, some single weirdo was hanging around the quarters spying on little kiddies
I know you would never get invited to a pads party, because you have been a civvie all your life although that hasn't stopped you waffling bollocks about the Army though.

Because, like the Megrahi bloke, he didn't do it?

What burglar takes a child with him? Risk of noise, being less agile when getting away?

Still doesn't answer why the McCanns did so much to discredit the cadaver dog, won't answer questions and won't allow their mates to answer questions.
To the reversocycle batman. Maybe the McCanns just don't answer to people who like to make up bollocks on the internet.
Like not allowing their mates to answer questions. Did they get them in a headlock and tell them not to talk?

That better be nine each or they weren't trying.
That was my view, but not that of the teetotal, God fearing, awesome parents on here, to them it was an outrage, an outrage I tell you.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Out of interest never having been a pad or a padbrat, how many of the neglectful bastards lost a third of their children LOA?
1d please

anglo

LE
Singlies normally got invited to pads parties, surely you know that with your vast knowledge of the Army?
I take it whilst attending these pad parties you speak off, you told the parents
that they were neglecting their children and were guilty of child abuse
If not then you are being a hypocrite yourself now

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
How do I know and what difference does it make? If it okay to get pissed up without having sight of your kids so long as you don't lose one? Anyone who has served in Germany would know about pads parties, where was all the fake outrage then or now?
You and we know that you were never invited to any parties. So how would you know?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
The German Polizei have got the German sex offender Christian B in custody, and he is the prime suspect in the murder investigation of Madeleine McCann. They are convinced she is dead, so why the fcuk are they not nailing his bollocks to a table to get a confession out of him to tell them what he did with the body.
If he actually knows

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The German Polizei have got the German sex offender Christian B in custody, and he is the prime suspect in the murder investigation of Madeleine McCann. They are convinced she is dead, so why the fcuk are they not nailing his bollocks to a table to get a confession out of him to tell them what he did with the body.
You tried this much ?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Weren’t you a pad’s brat?
Any gang of perverts kidnapping young Stacker would probably have ended up smashing the furniture, cursing their luck and burying each other under the patio.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
My eyes water at the amount of money that has been spent on trying to find the girl, but it's not a straightforward "investment decision" of how much X we get for so much Y. Murder cases often cost hundreds of thousands, or millions of pounds. Keeping your common and garden murderer away from the rest of us for fifteen years must cost the best part of a million pounds.
Compared to 11.75 million spent since 2011 holidaying trying to find clues to her disappearance in Portugal, thereby keeping her parents out of jail for child neglect, and that's without the cost of her case pre 2011.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Compared to 11.75 million spent since 2011 holidaying trying to find clues to her disappearance in Portugal, thereby keeping her parents out of jail for child neglect, and that's without the cost of her case pre 2011.
But Pope Tony said it was fine.

I take it whilst attending these pad parties you speak off, you told the parents
that they were neglecting their children and were guilty of child abuse
If not then you are being a hypocrite yourself now
No why would I? It was considered normal.

I also didn't really give a shit, but then I'm not the one pretending to be outrage over a couple of brits on the piss on holiday.

anglo

LE
No why would I? It was considered normal.

I also didn't really give a shit, but then I'm not the one pretending to be outrage over a couple of brits on the piss on holiday.
pretending to be outrage over a couple of brits on the piss on holiday.
The loss of a child due to neglect is what this is about,

You really are a stupid person

pretending to be outrage over a couple of brits on the piss on holiday.
The loss of a child due to neglect is what this is about,

You really are a stupid person
But neglect of children (Ie going on the piss and leaving your children in a pad house) is perfectly fine so long as none of them go missing?
Glad to see you arent hypocritical in the slightest. Just like these other fine upstanding posters on here who have never got drunk while in charge of their children.

Latest Threads