Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

They could have a seance and pretend to face time.

'Mummy, daddy, why di...'

Gerry puts his hand over his mouth - 'Schkkkkrrrrrrrrrrsshhhhhhhhh, line is breaking up... aww she's gone.'

Meanwhile, somewhere in the UK, a scouser and a weegie breathe a big sigh of relief:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well look at this have zee police finally got a decent lead?

syrup

LE
You are joking, just making sure of next year's holiday booking.

Cost of an easy jet to Germany £200 Return?
Cost of a cheap hotel or slumming it in a barracks £100 with food thrown in.

The Met will be asking for £10, 000, 000 tomorrow then to continue enquiries.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the UK, a scouser and a weegie breathe a big sigh of relief:

hmmm... Clearly, nothing is going to get past this fellow.

Someone out there knows a lot more than they're letting on,"said DCI Mark Cranwell, who's leading the Met inquiry.
Already I am thinking ex monkey.

Excellent. Between this, covid and our tanned chums kicking off the media mongs will be left with about 10 minutes to whine about no deal before Bojo signs it off at month end.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
hmmm... Clearly, nothing is going to get past this fellow.
Someone out there knows a lot more than they're letting on,"said DCI Mark Cranwell, who's leading the Met inquiry.
By "out there" does he mean in Rothley ?

Well look at this have zee police finally got a decent lead?

Portugal easing up on restrictions for holidaymakers?
"Yeah, we know the bloke's in Germany but we'll still need to send a team down to the sunshine for a few weeks just to chase up some leads"

"Yeah, we know the bloke's in Germany but we'll still need to send a team down to the sunshine for a few weeks just to chase up some leads"
Exactly what I was thinking!

They'll say they're looking for his tyre tracks

They'll say they're looking for his tyre tracks
You mock but it's an established technique. You just need to dust the sand down to reveal the tracks. Need to be elevated to not contaminate the crime scene so I guess a sun lounger is as good as anything. And a couple of beers for health and safety reasons in case the sand proves a choking hazard.

I was going to say that surely they can check if someone has been abroad by a passport footprint, to confirm if this guy was in Portugal or not. But you could technically travel across Europe into Portugal without trace I suppose.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
No scheduled flights operating. The Met will have to charter a business jet. Trebles all round!.

Latest Threads