Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Any policeman going on these trips needs to ask himself if he's doing the right thing.
At the very least he's just pissing taxpayers money away, and at the worst giving false hope to the parents, if indeed, as I of course assume they are, innocent.

Stop sniggering at the back !
The trips are part of the Mets Christmas prize draw.

Last edited:
Agreed.
Speculating into the reasons why leads to the edge of the tin-foil hat world. The McCanns seem to have a level of power far beyond what we might expect, is that just because they have a good legal team funded by donations?
They seem to be able to bring pressure onto the investigating team at a level that Wayne and Waynetta Slob wouldn't be able to.

They certainly do have a good legal team, anyone who says anything that might even imply that the McCanns were involved will be auto- sued for a large sum, they have the discussion locked down within the media.
Friends or information on people very high up

I’ve been wondering for quite sometime about what will happen when this evil couple are exposed for the scüm they actually are. Which one will turn and claim the other is the devil and forced them to go along with the heinous act of disappearing the poor child, my bet is on the Mr playing the victim card first......

I’ve been wondering for quite sometime about what will happen when this evil couple are exposed for the scüm they actually are. Which one will turn and claim the other is the devil and forced them to go along with the heinous act of disappearing the poor child, my bet is on the Mr playing the victim card first......
That would be interesting for sure. I doubt that it will ever happen though, for several reasons.
I suspect that they are both quite a good way along the psychopath spectrum. There's nothing neccessarly wrong with that, many famous people are, it doesn't mean that they are dangerous or violent.
They have been able to use trolling and conspiracy theory as a defensive weapon, very Sun Tsu. This has given them an untouchable status in the media provided by the Courts. For a journo to even ask a tricky question is concidered career suicide- think about that for a minute.
Which means that if the truth ever comes out there will be too many big names in politics, the police and law, with too much egg splatter.
So, is anyone really interested?

I did watch this a short while ago. It is very interesting, well put together and nowhere near tin-foil hattery. If you have a spare hour it is well worth looking at.

That would be interesting for sure. I doubt that it will ever happen though, for several reasons.
I suspect that they are both quite a good way along the psychopath spectrum. There's nothing neccessarly wrong with that, many famous people are, it doesn't mean that they are dangerous or violent.
They have been able to use trolling and conspiracy theory as a defensive weapon, very Sun Tsu. This has given them an untouchable status in the media provided by the Courts. For a journo to even ask a tricky question is concidered career suicide- think about that for a minute.
Which means that if the truth ever comes out there will be too many big names in politics, the police and law, with too much egg splatter.
So, is anyone really interested?

I did watch this a short while ago. It is very interesting, well put together and nowhere near tin-foil hattery. If you have a spare hour it is well worth looking at.
All we can do is hope level heads prevail at some point and these two are recognized publicly for what they are, not much more can be expected to come out of this child’s tragic demise.

TamH70

MIA
The first one to be offered a deal for a reduced sentence if they implicate the other will take it, and hence will quite happily see the other one in jail for a life sentence. I'd bet on the wifey, though not much - maybe the price of a small Espresso at McDonald's. (ONE small Espresso, not several. I'm Jockanese, and therefore tight with money!)

The first one to be offered a deal for a reduced sentence if they implicate the other will take it, and hence will quite happily see the other one in jail for a life sentence. I'd bet on the wifey, though not much - maybe the price of a small Espresso at McDonald's. (ONE small Espresso, not several. I'm Jockanese, and therefore tight with money!)

I reckon that 3 minutes in an interview room with any of these Coppers would break one or the other;
DS Burnside
DI Regan (assisted by Carter)
DS Giggs (from Cracker)
DCI Gene Hunt

Sadly, none of them are real.

Last edited:
I reckon that 3 minutes in an interview room with any of these Coppers would beark one or the other;
DS Burnside
DI Regan (assisted by Carter)
DS Giggs (from Cracker)
DCI Gene Hunt

Sadly, none of them are real.
Actually DI Regan was a nice quiet chap in real life. Well his real self was, we invited him along to the nick bar a couple of times and he was a nice chap, total opposite of his screen persona.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
She is in the back garden, not really I just want the back garden re-landscaped.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
My previous doctor, now retired, used to joke about burying his mistakes. At least I think he was joking.
In one of his books, Simpson, the former Chief Forensic Pathologist to the Home Office, mentions that it's quite rare for doctors to murder people, but he did add that perhaps they're just better at hiding the fact.

In one of his books, Simpson, the former Chief Forensic Pathologist to the Home Office, mentions that it's quite rare for doctors to murder people, but he did add that perhaps they're just better at hiding the fact.
Hmmm

C30F9D21-757C-4775-AFD4-59DE80527160.jpeg

A1DFD25F-F688-457E-824F-3289FEB548B7.jpeg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
So lets say Madeline was alive, who does she call Mummy & Daddy now?
Would she see Kate & Gerry as her parents or the people who have looked after her?

Just to many if's & but's to be practical and most seem to think she is dead?
Whether this is through murder or abduction & murder?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads