Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yayyyyy, holiday season is about to start again for the Met Police

Any policeman going on these trips needs to ask himself if he's doing the right thing.
At the very least he's just pissing taxpayers money away, and at the worst giving false hope to the parents, if indeed, as I of course assume they are, innocent.

Stop sniggering at the back !

Any policeman going on these trips needs to ask himself if he's doing the right thing.
At the very least he's just pissing taxpayers money away, and at the worst giving false hope to the parents, if indeed, as I of course assume they are, innocent.

Stop sniggering at the back !
Too late.

It's perverse how this is even a thing anymore.

Funding should have been stopped years ago, parents should have been collared for neglect.
Very much what I, and most other people think.

However I have learned, as I've gone through life, that when something makes no sense all it means is that there is stuff that I'm not aware of.

Logically the police would have packed this in years ago, but they haven't.
Is it because of some form of political pressure?
Do they know something that we don't?

There is a reason why this is ongoing, we just don't know what that is. Perhaps all will be revealed, eventually.

Very much what I, and most other people think.

However I have learned, as I've gone through life, that when something makes no sense all it means is that there is stuff that I'm not aware of.

Logically the police would have packed this in years ago, but they haven't.
Is it because of some form of political pressure?
Do they know something that we don't?

There is a reason why this is ongoing, we just don't know what that is. Perhaps all will be revealed, eventually.
Let's hope they're exhausting absolutely all the other possibilities before being able to say that it must have been the parents and safeguarding them, the Police, from the flack they'll get when they shine the light in that direction.

If that's the case, they're being very, very, very, very, very, very careful...

Christ, is the Scouse skanky one, the love child of these two?

1582801200414.png

"Do me harder He-Man!"

Let's hope they're exhausting absolutely all the other possibilities before being able to say that it must have been the parents and safeguarding them, the Police, from the flack they'll get when they shine the light in that direction.

If that's the case, they're being very, very, very, very, very, very careful...
Agreed.
Speculating into the reasons why leads to the edge of the tin-foil hat world. The McCanns seem to have a level of power far beyond what we might expect, is that just because they have a good legal team funded by donations?
They seem to be able to bring pressure onto the investigating team at a level that Wayne and Waynetta Slob wouldn't be able to.

They certainly do have a good legal team, anyone who says anything that might even imply that the McCanns were involved will be auto- sued for a large sum, they have the discussion locked down within the media.

Have the Met police got a timeshare property out there somewhere? Right then gather round everyone, get your tickets ready we are going to draw the next lot of lucky winners for a 2 week break in the Algarve.

Is it getting to the stage where it would be cheaper to just make a clone of Maddie and claim they've found her?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have the Met police got a timeshare property out there somewhere? Right then gather round everyone, get your tickets ready we are going to draw the next lot of lucky winners for a 2 week break in the Algarve.
Do they get to take their kids ?

They certainly do have a good legal team, anyone who says anything that might even imply that the McCanns were involved will be auto- sued for a large sum, they have the discussion locked down within the media.
What a wild accusation to make.

Oh, hang on

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The moment the Met detective asks a relevant question about the disappearance of your 4year old daughter...
1582801200414.png

TamH70

MIA
It's perverse how this is even a thing anymore.

Funding should have been stopped years ago, parents should have been collared for neglect.
Nah.

I agree with the cancellation of the funding for the Met's summer holibags in Portugal, but the parents and the rest of the Tapas Seven should have been arrested for more serious charges. Doctor and Doctor Evil should have been charged with murder, conspiracy to murder, prevention of the legal burial of a body, and perverting the course of justice and anything else the CPS's much better lawyers could come up with. Their lackeys should have been done for all of the above charges minus the murder unless the CPS thought that there was a good chance of doing the whole stinking lot of them for joint enterprise.

Nah.

I agree with the cancellation of the funding for the Met's summer holibags in Portugal, but the parents and the rest of the Tapas Seven should have been arrested for more serious charges. Doctor and Doctor Evil should have been charged with murder, conspiracy to murder, prevention of the legal burial of a body, and perverting the course of justice and anything else the CPS's much better lawyers could come up with. Their lackeys should have been done for all of the above charges minus the murder unless the CPS thought that there was a good chance of doing the whole stinking lot of them for joint enterprise.
Or charged with leaving 3 very young kids alone every night while they went swinging

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads