Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

That is anybody’s guess. I’m no fan of the McCanns but I don’t see how they would have had to time dispose/ move a body and be back in the correct time frame. And wouldn’t someone have seen them, considering they are well known?
I think the family were watched for some time before an opportunity arose, hence what happened, happened.
Interestingly, there is a one hour discrepancy relating to when a photo of the child was taken. The photo was time stamped at 13:29 but the McCanns claimed the camera clock was one hour out and he real time was 14:29.

Probably not relevant as the child was allegedly seen at 17:30 having dinner at the 'Kids Club'. At 18:00, KM took the children back to the apartment. MM was not actually seen again by any ‘third party'.

Was same news source. The report was published after the inquest said he died of natural causes. Inquests aren't always accurate and are usually based on availability of evidence. In some cases, evidence becomes available afterwards
The report was published after the post mortem... you do understand The difference between that and a Coroner’s Inquest presumably?

Never mind that though... Just quote the bit of any report that says he died specifically as a result of his medication rather than of natural causes... you must be able to do that given you said:

People have brought up Max Clifford, it was reported yesterday his death was due to a mis-dose of a prescribed substance.

Last edited:
That is anybody’s guess. I’m no fan of the McCanns but I don’t see how they would have had to time dispose/ move a body and be back in the correct time frame. And wouldn’t someone have seen them, considering they are well known?
I think the family were watched for some time before an opportunity arose, hence what happened, happened.
Not if she died the night before she was allegedly taken

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nice try, but she was, apparently, seen on the day she died disappeared.
On the day MM disappeared, the three kids were reportedly in the care of the resort’s 'Kids Club' between 15:30 and 18:00 when KM collected and took them back to the apartment. MM was not seen thereafter by any (known) third party.

Two and a half hours then passed before the GM/KM left the apartment for the tapas bar and then a further ninety minutes before KM loudly announced Maddie’s disappearance (allegedly) with the words, " the f****** b******* have taken her”

Presumably, the kids would have been booked in & out of the 'kids club'?

Not if she died the night before she was allegedly taken
Which has a certain resonance with me I must say.
1991. 3 years old son at a classic car show in Edinburgh. Went to buy him an icecream from a van.
Normally stuck to me like Evostick.
Turned round...gone. Found an hour later fast asleep in the back of a classic Lanchester.
That was the day I developed 2 brains. One for me, and one for him.
That lasted till he was about 16. Never forget the gut churning horror.
You can never EVER let babies out your sight. Period.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer