Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

i Wonder if they could have paid a 1000 polish to use GPR across the whole of Portugal with the funds spunked on this abortion of an investigation.

What exactly do the public servants think they will find asking the same questions to the same people, but not the most likely suspects, year after year.

Public Servants hey, are they not accountable to a civil service that is accountable to the PM that we voted for? BORISSSS!!!!!!!

Wasn’t there nun serious sightings of MM over the years?
Two that spring to mind was one in Amsterdam ( if my memory serves me right) where a woman claims that a young girl in a shop with a family said her name was Maddie and that she had been taken form her mummy. Coincidence? That would seem uncanny to me.
Another one was a Moroccan service station where a British couple claimed to have seen her there days. The Police were informed but apparently the cctv was taped over soon after.
Who knows if these sightings were ever genuine or not, but a lot of others were confirmed to be false.

I also remember that a few years after Ben Needham went missing, a family took a photo of a boy in Greece who possibly was Ben, with a Greek family.
Cannot recall what the outcome was, was this dismissed as false?
His grandparents scoured Greece for years, walking along beaches with his photo.
So sad for the family, it is presumed he is dead but his body is yet to be found.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'm sure this shows up somewhere in the distant past of this thread, but I'll do it anyway!

MADDIE is an anagram of I'M DEAD.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I also remember that a few years after Ben Needham went missing, a family took a photo of a boy in Greece who possibly was Ben, with a Greek family.
Cannot recall what the outcome was, was this dismissed as false?
His grandparents scoured Greece for years, walking along beaches with his photo.
So sad for the family, it is presumed he is dead but his body is yet to be found.
I though the body was found, quite recently when a local confessed to squashing him with his digger and hiding the evidence?

Edited to add - no body found, but confession and evidence led investigator to believe he died the day he disappeared.

A digger driver apparently confessed but it all seemed strange to me. Surely if you thought you’d accidentally hurt a child you’d stop and inform the Police? Not just carry on and hide the body? He confessed on his death bed, why? Because it was too late to prosecute him? The whole digger driver thing doesn’t make much sense.
And where’s the body? I guess if it was a shallow grave the body could be taken by an animal, the only item confirmed was a toy digger.

Chef

LE
There have been a number of posts on this and other slightly to very serious subjects that really need a 'Thought provoking' button.

I would imagine that the last thing anybody involved really wants is for the true story to emerge.

It would have been interesting if a Carl Beech character had emerged to make 'credible and true' allegations sparking off an Op Yewtree/Midland type of response.

A digger driver apparently confessed but it all seemed strange to me. Surely if you thought you’d accidentally hurt a child you’d stop and inform the Police? Not just carry on and hide the body?
Jobbing digger driver, perhaps too much ouzo for lunch... completely accidentally, he crushes the child (who shouldn’t have been near the site) with his digger, panics and covers the body with spoil.

No going back at that point so he later loads spoil containing the body onto a tipper truck and taken to a place unknown (for that one tip only). Lived with the guilt for the rest of his life and knowing his own death was imminent, confessed to give Ben’s family some closure...

No real surprise if the digger driver did it and kept quiet.

People have brought up Max Clifford, it was reported yesterday his death was due to a mis-dose of a prescribed substance.

Wasn't it a theory that Maddie had died of a mis-dose of a prescribed substance used to keep her asleep (under-dosed and she woke too early)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Jobbing digger driver, perhaps too much ouzo for lunch... completely accidentally, he crushes the child (who shouldn’t have been near the site) with his digger, panics and covers the body with spoil.

No going back at that point so he later loads spoil containing the body onto a tipper truck and taken to a place unknown (for that one tip only). Lived with the guilt for the rest of his life and knowing his own death was imminent, confessed to give Ben’s family some closure...

No real surprise if the digger driver did it and kept quiet.
When you put it like that , that would make sense. A quick look on the case and even South Yorkshire Police agree that it was probably an accident at the time resulting in young Bens death.

People have brought up Max Clifford, it was reported yesterday his death was due to a mis-dose of a prescribed substance.

Wasn't it a theory that Maddie had died of a mis-dose of a prescribed substance used to keep her asleep (under-dosed and she woke too early)
That is anybody’s guess. I’m no fan of the McCanns but I don’t see how they would have had to time dispose/ move a body and be back in the correct time frame. And wouldn’t someone have seen them, considering they are well known?
I think the family were watched for some time before an opportunity arose, hence what happened, happened.

I read it yesterday and mis-labelling is the same as mis-dosing, he took the meds assuming the dosage was as labelled, which it wasn't
Ok... quote the part of the report that specifically says he died of anything at all other than natural causes... the bit that specifically say he died of his mis-labelled and/or mis-prescribed and/or mis-administered medication.

In the meantime, here is a helpful pointer...

The Prisons & Probation Ombudsman‘s Report

1577366688392.png

Hand them over to an RTI team in a quiet farm somewhere discrete or I'll do it for free, just need a hospital anaesthetic room and a few drugs.
Kate McCann was an anaesthetist, currently available, give her a bell?

Never leave children unattended in a foreign country then go out boozing.
Day one, week one of basic taught me that.
there was a BFO sign in their reception saying exactly that and offering a baby sitting service.
they declined a direct offer on the evening in question. €12/hr

Except of course, it wasn’t. Try reading it again before making up your own version of events...

Max Clifford died 'after jail medication errors'
Was same news source. The report was published after the inquest said he died of natural causes. Inquests aren't always accurate and are usually based on availability of evidence. In some cases, evidence becomes available afterwards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads