Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Just a word to the wise, be careful what you say on this thread.
Just thought that these words of wisdom, coming to us through the mists of time, bear repeating. And making cute comments followed by words such as “allegedly”, “or so I’ve heard”, “someone told me”, etc, etc. Won’t save you from a libel lawyer.

TamH70

MIA
Just thought that these words of wisdom, coming to us through the mists of time, bear repeating. And making cute comments followed by words such as “allegedly”, “or so I’ve heard”, “someone told me”, etc, etc. Won’t save you from a libel lawyer.
I never bother with those words, now, though I used to. I think I've stated my case about the McCann Two and the rest of the Tapas Seven enough that it's rather pointless to do so at this stage. If a libel lawyer wants a piece of me he wants a piece of me. Probably also for assuming their gender.

I never bother with those words, now, though I used to. I think I've stated my case about the McCann Two and the rest of the Tapas Seven enough that it's rather pointless to do so at this stage. If a libel lawyer wants a piece of me he wants a piece of me. Probably also for assuming their gender.
In the eyes of the pc brigade that is the more heinous crime.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is it to remind them to either book a babysitter or avoid leaving them alone whilst they go on the lash?
Good advice either way.

Shame the Cluedo game is now diffy, my cards said it was the doctor in the bedroom with the sleeping pills.

Good advice either way.

Shame the Cluedo game is now diffy, my cards said it was the doctor in the bedroom with the sleeping pills.
A secret video has been leaked of a Tapas 7 pre-party get-together

Have the Met secured funding for their winter bolthole in Portugal, serious investigation into a disappearance that in on the cusp of being solved yet?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
df3081a82ebc5f69688417f0259c86d8.jpg

This is Enoch, Enoch is blind.
He's call Enoch because Enochs into things!
Enoch is going on holiday but is unhappy,
Enoch has heard the McCanns are his babysitters.
Enoch is not a lucky child!

Chef

LE
View attachment 415965
This is Enoch, Enoch is blind.
He's call Enoch because Enochs into things!
Enoch is going on holiday but is unhappy,
Enoch has heard the McCanns are his babysitters.
Enoch is not a lucky child!
Quick question. When did the McCanns start baby sitting? I presume this is another of Arthur's money spinners.

Image result for Terry mcCann Images

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads