Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

A HEARTLESS TV reporter has sparked outrage after she made a cruel Twitter joke at the expense of missing Madeleine McCann.
Rita Marrafa de Carvalho told her followers she got her son and his pals to behave at a party by warning: “Stop or I’m going to call the McCanns.”

Heartless TV reporter sparks fury after joking that she got her son to behave by shouting 'stop or I’m going to call the McCanns'

All aboard the outrage bus!
Surely teenage lads would like nothing better than parents who leave them to their own devices, rather than boring ones who insist on staying at home with their kids?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
No,just anybody who has passed the primary part of the FRCS from any of the Royal colleges.
Which Gerry hasn't, though he is entitled to be called Professor.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Which Gerry hasn't, though he is entitled to be called Professor.
He a physician not a surgeon and his professorship is from Leicester university. Surgeons became Mr/Mrs/Ms as in the depths of times, physicians deemed themselves to importnt to actually do surgery, nasty noisy occupation so barbers used to carry it out, hence the red and white pole.

He a physician not a surgeon and his professorship is from Leicester university. Surgeons became Mr/Mrs/Ms as in the depths of times, physicians deemed themselves to importnt to actually do surgery, nasty noisy occupation so barbers used to carry it out, hence the red and white pole.
I already knew all that and it has very little to do with what I posted, which was pointing out he hasn't done the required qual from FRCS, But thanks for participating (that means taking part).

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I already knew all that and it has very little to do with what I posted, which was pointing out he hasn't done the required qual from FRCS, But thanks for participating (that means taking part).
He has an FRCP in all probability, he's not a surgeon but a cardiologist.

He has an FRCP in all probability, he's not a surgeon but a cardiologist.
He may have a MRCP form the RCP&S in Glasgow. Was he not a houseman at the Royal at one time?

Gerry is consultant cardiologist and a professor of cardiac imagery.
Highly likely to be FRCP, possibly FRCS as most consultants of their respected royal college are Fellows.

Kate was possibly MRCGP or the lesser LRCGP/DRCGP but since the 90's most new GP's need to be MRCGP

Bollox

War Hero
Yep it used to be that physicians had to train and pass a written exam, a surgen did not

I suppose a written exam is difficult for surgeons, what with all the blood and stuff...
Fuckall compared to obtaining a RW rating for cpl!

Nora Quoirin’s parents insist she WAS most likely abducted from Malaysian hotel and blast cops for dismissing kidnapping fears

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads