Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Already been done and shown.

Here's Why Kate and Gerry McCann Want Nothing To Do With Netflix's Madeleine McCann Documentary

I actually watched all 8 episodes, partly because of what I had read on here.
There were a few bits and pieces in it that were new to me and overall I thought the piece was was reasonably well done, if not a little biased against the Portugese police.
My conclusions at the end were, I am still open minded as to the whereabouts of Maddie and what happened to her and I am even more incredulous that the mere fact that she and her siblings were left alone (and the tapas bar was block booked for the whole week) is mentioned in passing as "that's what everyone does"!
I have never left my kids unattended and know of no other members of my familly or friends who would do the same.
Snap mate. My kids have never been left unattended, ever - they still get lectures as to personal security nowadays. I woke up at 5:30am this morning to call the daughter to make sure she was stood in front of the departures gate at Heathrow on her way home..........call me overly protective but, I have seen panic ridden parents when I was a plod and it only takes a little effort to make sure everything is tickety boo.

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry said at the weekend when asked about Ney: 'He fits the profile - he is a known predatory paedophile and he's a foreigner.

Every year before the hotels are booked a new suspect turns up with a regularity that Southern Region trains con only dream about.

I like the idea that over a decade later the McCann's still keep a spokesman, I wonder how much he costs. Indoor work and no heavy lifting, nice work if you can get it.
He was a gift from brown

Mogadishu....... I have evidence that the foreign peadophile has fled to his home city of Mogadishu.

What's that Mr Met? You've suddenly dropped the request for fresh funding? Damn, so close, and yet so far.
I'm not up on these foreign places, so I had to Google it. Everyday a school day . . .

1557164760473.png

Which again raises some admittedly Bacofoil-swathed questions about how on earth the McCann's appear to have literal state leader tier influence. Now I did read murmurings about security service involvement, and how there was damage limitation PR and strategy in that there was no way the establishment as it were could have the notion released to the world press that two British medics were responsible for what has been discussed in this thread.

I did read others admittedly more Foil-based ones surrounding the usual Freemasonry etc.
Stop it, won't you think of the kids

Not that St Gerry did

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Already been done and shown.

Here's Why Kate and Gerry McCann Want Nothing To Do With Netflix's Madeleine McCann Documentary

I actually watched all 8 episodes, partly because of what I had read on here.
There were a few bits and pieces in it that were new to me and overall I thought the piece was was reasonably well done, if not a little biased against the Portugese police.
My conclusions at the end were, I am still open minded as to the whereabouts of Maddie and what happened to her and I am even more incredulous that the mere fact that she and her siblings were left alone (and the tapas bar was block booked for the whole week) is mentioned in passing as "that's what everyone does"!
I have never left my kids unattended and know of no other members of my familly or friends who would do the same.
I find it hilarious that the McCanns don't want anything to do with the documentary. It was a very docile "investigation" minimising any involvement the McCanns had. Anyway, surely keeping the publicity going and to have Maddie in the public eye is the whole point of their campaign, no?

So why wouldn't they want to get involved?

If the flat was so vulnerable - unbarred windows and no security light, why on earth didn't they pay for a babysitter rather than leaving three under-5s alone in there? You could have robbed me of all my stuff when my boy was that age, but I would have defended him with my life.
It's often overlooked, but all of group were leaving their kids in their apartments (except one iirc)

It's often overlooked, but all of group were leaving their kids in their apartments (except one iirc)
Well that makes it a great idea then.
How many of the other parents could assist their young children to sleep ?

Well that makes it a great idea then.
How many of the other parents could assist their young children to sleep ?
Sorry I didn't mean to have it come across that it was a good idea, just that it was a practice used by most of the parents. They were all checking on each other's children.

Why very well off peole would do this instead of using the creche facility I don't know.

So lets say she is alive.
She has lived with family X for all these years.
Will she want to go home to a family she does not remember.
And who left her alone with siblings whilst they went out.
Its all to do with If's, if they had done this or that.

They have to live with it and the incoming that comes from it all.
But who really thinks after all this time she is alive?

Possession is 9/10 of the law etc

I bet she is telling Maddie jokes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3