Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

I found it surreal, German businessman dancing to the birdy song, swiss Nazis, always loads of Aussies, armed coppers all over the shop, with big breasted Fräuleins serving drinks with those huge stein glasses
As long as it isn't Illinois Nazis. I hate those guys.

I found it surreal, German businessman dancing to the birdy song, swiss Nazis, always loads of Aussies, armed coppers all over the shop, with big breasted Fräuleins serving drinks with those huge stein glasses

Inspector Knacker of the Met will fit right in,

So the person named in the papers is agreed by all parties to have no connection with the case.

The un-named suspect who is being investigated may have been in Portugal and may have had a connection to a third person who may once have been in the "area" (not specified if "area" means the town the region, Portugal itself, or western Europe).

Reading through the various police narratives, I thought that they had within days successfully accounted for every single person and vehicle present in the town that night, and that this itself made the case highly unusual by taking it right outside the normal profile characteristics of a kidnapping case (ie in a proven kidnapping, it always turns out that an unfamiliar perpetrator and/or vehicle was noticed by someone, and this information turns up somewhere in the myriad of otherwise useless witness statements).

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry said at the weekend when asked about Ney: 'He fits the profile - he is a known predatory paedophile and he's a foreigner.

Every year before the hotels are booked a new suspect turns up with a regularity that Southern Region trains con only dream about.

I like the idea that over a decade later the McCann's still keep a spokesman, I wonder how much he costs. Indoor work and no heavy lifting, nice work if you can get it.

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry said at the weekend when asked about Ney: 'He fits the profile - he is a known predatory paedophile and he's a foreigner.

Every year before the hotels are booked a new suspect turns up with a regularity that Southern Region trains con only dream about.

I like the idea that over a decade later the McCann's still keep a spokesman, I wonder how much he costs. Indoor work and no heavy lifting, nice work if you can get it.

Must be a heavy burden keeping a straight face

The daughter told me at the weekend that Netfl1x, or some such entity, is going to make a telly series about the misadventure. Anyone else heard anything about that?

ugly

LE
The daughter told me at the weekend that Netfl1x, or some such entity, is going to make a telly series about the misadventure. Anyone else heard anything about that?
Good, as Netflix is subscription I hope it bombs badly.

Already been done and shown.

Here's Why Kate and Gerry McCann Want Nothing To Do With Netflix's Madeleine McCann Documentary

I actually watched all 8 episodes, partly because of what I had read on here.
There were a few bits and pieces in it that were new to me and overall I thought the piece was was reasonably well done, if not a little biased against the Portugese police.
My conclusions at the end were, I am still open minded as to the whereabouts of Maddie and what happened to her and I am even more incredulous that the mere fact that she and her siblings were left alone (and the tapas bar was block booked for the whole week) is mentioned in passing as "that's what everyone does"!
I have never left my kids unattended and know of no other members of my familly or friends who would do the same.

ugly

LE
I have never left my kids unattended and know of no other members of my familly or friends who would do the same.
Neither have I, my kids are nearly 30 now and I have never felt the need to abandon them, even now!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3