Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

It would have been retained by the phone companies for billing and HMRC purposes.
Yes but strangely I believe it was blocked, not saying by the British government

This one is easier to watch

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mogadishu....... I have evidence that the foreign peadophile has fled to his home city of Mogadishu.

What's that Mr Met? You've suddenly dropped the request for fresh funding? Damn, so close, and yet so far.
Was he caught shagging legumes ?

Mogadishu....... I have evidence that the foreign peadophile has fled to his home city of Mogadishu.

What's that Mr Met? You've suddenly dropped the request for fresh funding? Damn, so close, and yet so far.
You mean the Russian chauffeur who was last seen in Peterborough?

that's bollocks she was flown in a C17 to Helmand

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Damn Kate used to be quite the dish. She looks about 70 now. Gerry weirdly appears younger.

I watched quite an interesting vid on YT by a "statement analyst" in the US who works with law enforcement there.. He basically went through their video interiews with a fine toothcomb and highlighted many points of note of their verbal choices and pinged many flags of a red hue. These included constant references to her in the past tense, almost no mentions of her wellbeing now unless initiated by the interviewer, and almost obsessive use of defensive language that is absent in proven parents of abducted kids.

I was naturally cynical about the bloke's claims, but having looked into the very latest research on deception, the evidence actually supports quite a lot of what he was asserting.

Links provided if anyone's interested.
I've posted this before but it bears repeating - this is a list of questions kate mccann refused to answer while being interviewed by portugese police.

BBC NEWS | UK | The questions put to Kate McCann

two things - if she'd genuinely been taken, and you wanted your child to be found, why would you **not** answer these questions? and secondly, as famously litigous as they are, I notice they've never tried to throw their weight around with the bbc and get them to take down the story. as they seem to have done with pretty much every other news source that have run stories that don't paint them in a favourable light.

now why is that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3