Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

What I can't get my head round is the amount of money and time spend on one
investigation, all the other children that are missing never had the same resources
spent on them, WHY?
Infomation on people in very high places

What I can't get my head round is the amount of money and time spend on one
investigation, all the other children that are missing never had the same resources
spent on them, WHY?
Because the Tapas Two have been pals with the Pontiff. That's why.

I am not the first to say this, have been looking at the reactions on faceache and other social media, the Netflix series really does make you question your beliefs on the case.

In my opinion:

The parents are guilty of neglect and will serve a life sentence of self imposed grief, I still think the parents should be prosecuted for that in court, but no further sentence needed. We cannot accept that the grief they must be feeling means they can skip legal action. They need to face a court for their crime for the sake of other children.

I now no longer think the McCanns terminated her (manslaughter/murder). The Tapas 7 were all around and would know if Gerry or Kate 'disappeared' for a while.

The car was rented 25 days after her disappearance, they were in the spotlight from 11pm the day Maddie vanished, no way that car was used.

The dogs may well have found scents, but there is nothing to pin that on Kate and Gerry.

Regardless of anything, how could Kate and Gerry dispose of a dead Maddie with the world watching, in a foreign country with the Tapas 7 watching...

Also, 7 people colluding about the "murder" of a young child.....hrmmmmmm

As far as their 'questioning' I am now thinking like them, why are they wasting time on me when my daughter is missing....

Media is a powerful tool!!!!

I am not the first to say this, have been looking at the reactions on faceache and other social media, the Netflix series really does make you question your beliefs on the case.

In my opinion:

The parents are guilty of neglect and will serve a life sentence of self imposed grief, I still think the parents should be prosecuted for that in court, but no further sentence needed. We cannot accept that the grief they must be feeling means they can skip legal action. They need to face a court for their crime for the sake of other children.

I now no longer think the McCanns terminated her (manslaughter/murder). The Tapas 7 were all around and would know if Gerry or Kate 'disappeared' for a while.

The car was rented 25 days after her disappearance, they were in the spotlight from 11pm the day Maddie vanished, no way that car was used.

The dogs may well have found scents, but there is nothing to pin that on Kate and Gerry.

Regardless of anything, how could Kate and Gerry dispose of a dead Maddie with the world watching, in a foreign country with the Tapas 7 watching...

Also, 7 people colluding about the "murder" of a young child.....hrmmmmmm

As far as their 'questioning' I am now thinking like them, why are they wasting time on me when my daughter is missing....

Media is a powerful tool!!!!
Agree with everything you say, but still can't shake the feeling that they were hiding something when I saw them interviewed on TV. Luckily for the world in general, Flaggie's gut feelings are not admissible in evidence, but something didn't ring true.

Equally, I see no reason to think that they deliberately killed her -- if they were going to do that they could have done it under much less difficult circumstances -- and forgive my naivety, but they don't strike me as the kind of people who'd sell their daughter.

But the theory that they accidentally gave her too many sleeping tablets, while not backed up by any solid evidence, is at least less impossible. Doctor friends I know are inclined to give themselves (and presumably their children) way more than it says on the packet. When I raise an eyebrow they say something on the lines of "I'm a doctor, I know what I'm doing. Those maximum doses include a safety margin". If it turned out that they didn't quite know what they were doing in this instance, it's all too easy to imagine a couple of panicked parents unable to admit to what they'd done in the minutes following the discovery of their dead daughter, getting the body to a temporary hiding place ASAP and then moving it to somewhere where it wouldn't be found at a later date. And once they'd started lying, they'd have felt trapped, aware that they'd be even deeper in the shit for having covered up their mistake than for making it in the first place.

All pure conjecture on my part, and could be miles off the mark, but based on 59 years spent observing human nature.

Agree with everything you say, but still can't shake the feeling that they were hiding something when I saw them interviewed on TV. Luckily for the world in general, Flaggie's gut feelings are not admissible in evidence, but something didn't ring true.

Equally, I see no reason to think that they deliberately killed her -- if they were going to do that they could have done it under much less difficult circumstances -- and forgive my naivety, but they don't strike me as the kind of people who'd sell their daughter.

But the theory that they accidentally gave her too many sleeping tablets, while not backed up by any solid evidence, is at least less impossible. Doctor friends I know are inclined to give themselves (and presumably their children) way more than it says on the packet. When I raise an eyebrow they say something on the lines of "I'm a doctor, I know what I'm doing. Those maximum doses include a safety margin". If it turned out that they didn't quite know what they were doing in this instance, it's all too easy to imagine a couple of panicked parents unable to admit to what they'd done in the minutes following the discovery of their dead daughter, getting the body to a temporary hiding place ASAP and then moving it to somewhere where it wouldn't be found at a later date. And once they'd started lying, they'd have felt trapped, aware that they'd be even deeper in the shit for having covered up their mistake than for making it in the first place.

All pure conjecture on my part, and could be miles off the mark, but based on 59 years spent observing human nature.
You're not the only person who shares that potential version of events.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3