Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
About time to call it a day, 12 years is plenty of time to come with the square root of fùck all in the way of results!
The comments used to be all pro the murders, unbabysitters ,now not

Last edited:
About time to call it a day, 12 years is plenty of time to come with the square root of fùck all in the way of results!
Safe to say that point came almost 12 years ago. I honestly don't see what has been achieved after the first few weeks when there was actual evidence to be collected and the Portuguese coppers did all that.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Safe to say that point came almost 12 years ago. I honestly don't see what has been achieved after the first few weeks when there was actual evidence to be collected and the Portuguese coppers did all that.
What's been achieved is that Met detectives have had summer holidays at the tapayers expense.

Hand the ferkers and their friends over to an RTI training team in a nice quiet place to have a 'chat' for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
From the story in The Currant Bun:

many, including very vocal groups of online trolls, still to this day claim there was a cover-up
We should be ashamed of ourselves. Allegedly, etc..

Interesting. I’ve not really seen that here, necessarily, so much as challenging the official version of events.

From the story in The Currant Bun:

We should be ashamed of ourselves. Allegedly, etc..

Interesting. I’ve not really seen that here, necessarily, so much as challenging the official version of events.
We were getting the Good CO into unnecessary trouble, so hold back

Strange that they do not want the exposure they so badly need.

I saw a criminal psychology program some months ago about lying and body language. Guess who were used as examples.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3