Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
No allegedly about it. They've made a career out of her going missing.
Until the day they are tapping the boards in the Old Bailey it's still allegedly, when they are found guilty after a fair trial with 12 sober aand upstanding citizens judging the evidence of their guilt or innocence. Now what's that joiner doing down the road.

I doubt the truth will ever be told........it would be nice if the UK Police made sure both parents answered ANY questions under oath .....but that might stop the annual holiday .
I have never spoken with anyone who believes the Parents have told the "Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth" at any point in this sad affair .

I doubt the truth will ever be told........it would be nice if the UK Police made sure both parents answered ANY questions under oath .....but that might stop the annual holiday .
I have never spoken with anyone who believes the Parents have told the "Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth" at any point in this sad affair .
Unfortunately the police do not question people under oath, merely under Caution, the first words of which are 'You do not have to say anything...'

Poppy

LE
Until the day they are tapping the boards in the Old Bailey it's still allegedly, when they are found guilty after a fair trial with 12 sober aand upstanding citizens judging the evidence of their guilt or innocence. Now what's that joiner doing down the road.
ha ha have you ever seen a jury at the Old Bailey?

That is nauseating.

I think it has been said before but if it were Mr & Mrs Bloggs who left THREE kids unattended, one of whom disappeared, I rather think social services and plod would have been all over them like a tramp on chips.

Why so much money has been thrown at this is beyond me.
Stuff on people high up Free Masons?

Here are over four thousand comments on this thread alone then there is the news on an international scale and the amount of police time wasted on this is incredible, why aren't the lying little bastards the McCanns ushered into a quiet corner and water boarded until they confess or at the very least imprisoned for child neglect for leaving them unattended.

[QUOTE="Linview, post: 8976445, member: 148108"]Here are over four thousand comments on this thread alone then there is the news on an international scale and the amount of police time wasted on this is incredible, why aren't the lying little bastards the McCanns ushered into a quiet corner and water boarded until they confess or at the very least imprisoned for child neglect for leaving them unattended.[/QUOTE]

and the ones the the CO had to delete when their lawyers got nasty

Chef

LE
Stuff on people high up Free Masons?
I have to say that if I had anything on people high up Freemasons, especially photos, I could probably get them to pretty much anything for me.*

Makes you wonder about some politicos:

MP, dodgy mortgage and passport dealings. EU commissioner then a peerage.

Makes you think.

*Possibly a comma got mislaid, unless you know more about this than we thought:D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to say that if I had anything on people high up Freemasons, especially photos, I could probably get them to pretty much anything for me.*

Makes you wonder about some politicos:

MP, dodgy mortgage and passport dealings. EU commissioner then a peerage.

Makes you think being the grandson of a Labour Minister is worth more than being the grandson of an ordinary worker.

*Possibly a comma got mislaid, unless you know more about this than we thought:D
Slight amendment xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3

Latest Threads