• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.Up to 14 years in prison.
Presumably though, the murder would be the primary time setting sentence with additional offences carrying concurrent sentences.

I was wondering how long HHJ Sensible QC would send them away for in total given the the events of eleven years since and including the (hypothetical) murder.

An interesting kind of thought given that the guilty pair are unlikely to be considered a threat to society but must be considered as calculating, cunning, manipulative and completely with remorse.

Whole life tariff anyone?

I just heard on the LBC news that the Home Office is considering an application from the Metropolitan police for more funding for this case.

When I was a child I was frequently told about the tenacity of the police.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
get Plod to apply to the HO (ie the taxpayer) to fund another fruitless 6 months
I knew it, more holidays for the overworked policemen, but I wonder if they take their children with them.

Presumably though, the murder would be the primary time setting sentence with additional offences carrying concurrent sentences.

I was wondering how long HHJ Sensible QC would send them away for in total given the the events of eleven years since and including the (hypothetical) murder.

An interesting kind of thought given that the guilty pair are unlikely to be considered a threat to society but must be considered as calculating, cunning, manipulative and completely without remorse.

Whole life tariff anyone?
I take it you meant as amended?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3