Madeleine McCann: Police To Dig For Evidence

A fund set up to help find Madeline McCann could be wiped out if her parents lose a court case which is due to start in the next few weeks.
Kate and Gerry McCann are returning to court to fight against the ex-detective who claimed they were responsible for Madeline's death.
If they lose the case Madeline's parents will be forced to pay Goncalo Amaral £750,000, after he made a bid to sue them for compensation.
Fund to find Madeline McCann could be WIPED OUT in court case | Daily Mail Online

Figures show that they is £728,508 left in the pot used to fund the search for Madeleine, which is mostly made up of public donations.
However it could be completely wiped out if the decision stands to award Amaral £430,000 as well as paying costs on top.

It would be better if they paid out of their own pockets.
They shouldn't have took this on in the first place.
But it's always been about the money.

I'm sure the "believers" who donated this money are quite happy for it to be used in this way.

It's about time that ours did, then. Perchance Gerry belongs to the same lodge as is local Chief Constable, I wonder...?
With a name like Gerry McCann and from Glasgow? You really didn't think that through, did you?

It just grips my balloon knot whenever I see those two deadeyed f*ckers on tv, in the papers, with the pope, with anyone who lets themselves be used by these toe rags

I'm sure those same folk would say he's been shitting it for years, just in case a body turns up.
One has to imagine that the person(s) responsible for the disposal of the child's body is/are going to be fairly confident that no body will ever turn up in their own lifetimes.

Rotting fish to the tip anybody? Think Corrie McKeague - almost certainly fertilising a tiny little patch of land filled East Anglia and almost certainly nothing left to find.

One has to imagine that the person(s) responsible for the disposal of the child's body is/are going to be fairly confident that no body will ever turn up in their own lifetimes.

Rotting fish to the tip anybody? Think Corrie McKeague - almost certainly fertilising a tiny little patch of land filled East Anglia and almost certainly nothing left to find.
I heard a Whisper that Corrie had joined the RLC under a false name, but was too embarrassed to resign normally

I suppose the weight of having killed your own kid would start to weigh on you after a while...

...is what some horribly uncharitable people may very well be saying right now.
Even more so when the publicity cash cow starts to turn against you making people realise you were more than just shoite parents and could in fact have had a hand in what transpired. Maybe if you wanted to get away with it shining the spotlight on it for too long is not the best plan, as is taking legal action against anyone who may disagree with your cover story.

. . . . .is what those those stingy people may now think.

The perfect recycling machines

A fund set up to help find Madeline McCann could be wiped out if her parents lose a court case which is due to start in the next few weeks.
Kate and Gerry McCann are returning to court to fight against the ex-detective who claimed they were responsible for Madeline's death.
If they lose the case Madeline's parents will be forced to pay Goncalo Amaral £750,000, after he made a bid to sue them for compensation.
Fund to find Madeline McCann could be WIPED OUT in court case | Daily Mail Online

Figures show that they is £728,508 left in the pot used to fund the search for Madeleine, which is mostly made up of public donations.
However it could be completely wiped out if the decision stands to award Amaral £430,000 as well as paying costs on top.

It would be better if they paid out of their own pockets.
Why don't they merge the McCann and Corrie McKeague searches?

Doubt it. Some things remain mysterious. Ben Needham went missing back in 91, he’s presumed dead but no body has been found. Katrice Lee went missing from a Naafi, no trace ever found. Presumed to have been abducted and taken out the country.
Ben Needham's body was recovered after a digger driver admitted running him over and burying the evidence. Will try to fid a linky.

Agree re Katrice Lee but hardly in similar circmstances. Another invstigation has been started now. It was on TV news this year. Will try to find another linky. Difficult from a phone. Wait out.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/ben-needham
Sorry - his body wasn't found but toys and a shoe were after the digger driver confessed. Seems his mother doesn't get the support levels though as DNA testing is still awaited.

Last edited:
OK, let us for the time being assume that the kid's parents are almost completely innocent in all of this. The only stupid thing that they did was to leave their kid alone while they went out for a meal. Let us also assume that there are not roving gangs of child-snatching paedophiles and their suppliers; a near-total absence of evidence here is sufficient, I'd say.

So, how can a small child seemingly vanish off the face of the earth in such a way that cadaver dogs cannot sniff out a trace of the kid? First, assume the kid had no help and was traveling under her own steam. That limits the search radius quite a bit. Assume that the kid (as is normal with kids of that age) has very little sense of danger and lacks common sense almost completely.

That leaves us with death by misadventure in the immediate kilometre around where the apartment was. Now, coincidentally there were road works in that immediate vicinity where the municipal authorities were working on the sewers.

I think that Maddie McCann died by falling into these roadworks, which were subsequently filled in rather hurriedly and which have subsequently not been re-opened.

Will we find a body? Possibly, but I doubt it if she fell into the actual sewer. This is however the only environment guaranteed to really give a cadaver dog a hard time, hence a lack of success is expected here.

As for the reactions of the parents, well just think. They've lost a kid and it was slightly their fault. They're going to be racked with grief AND the local police, British police and the media are roasting them. It is to their credit that neither have gone stark, staring bonkers and that the marriage is still together. Of course they'll act in an off-the-wall illogical fashion! Of course they won't make sense at times; all they want is the pain to stop and for people to bloody well leave them be!
Marriage still together because husbands and wives can't testify against each other? Because the truth is the only thing keeping them together and divorce would risk the truth coming out?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sick Jokes 2
C Sick Jokes 2
Hat20 The NAAFI Bar 3