Made up ranks

Corporal of Horse! I know I know! What sort of bone regt would have ranks regarding animals?!?! They need to try harder than that to get one past me.

Corporal of Horse?
Curses!! Beaten to it as usual.

I think i read about a charity event in the Salisbury free paper, and the guy doing the fundraiser was printed up as "Corporal Sergeant"! Clearly they meant Colour Sergeant, him being infantry, but you never know! Lazy journalism.

Ooh ooh, what about Field-Marshal El Presidente Numero Uno for Life?

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
There's somebody in my unit whose nickname is WO3 "*****" M******. Its an honoury title in regards to their inflated opinion of themselves. Always makes me laugh.

I received an unsolicited application for an American Express Card with lance commander as rank whilst serving in Germany, and yes i did apply and got the card

Catch 22, Major, Major Major still gets me giggling

B

bokkatankie

We had a wife off who according to legend started her working life very much on her back, she insited that us young troopers must address her as Mrs. Sgt. Major ......

We had a wife off who according to legend started her working life very much on her back, she insited that us young troopers must address her as Mrs. Sgt. Major ......
Hope you to her to k'off!

Sergeant Major General!

Who'll spot this one?