Made Monica happy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldRedCap, Mar 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Bet the research students loved this one....
  2. Once or twice a week is regularly? New Years Eve and Birthday morning is regularly, once or twice a week is frequent.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Tried that argument and article with Mrs B&T.

Her " Do you take notice of what's written on a cigarette packet"

Me "But dearest It's slight.........."

Her "Well Do you?"

I quietly shuffle away mumbling about women being allowed to read.

Good Luck
  4. How can you 'suspect' someone has performed regular fellatio? Cheek muscle tone? Measurement of gag reflex?
  5. Being acutely aware of the risks involved, ALL women should adopt a greater chance of reducing the risk involved.

Statistically, go for once or twice a day, you've no chance of suffering from it then.
  6. Once or twice a week isn't frequent, it's a fcuking miracle
  7. Once or twice a week you say?? Remind me again....whats a blowjob?? :plotting:
  8. That's where I was heading
  9. Don't have that problem lads....but she'll only swallow if hold her nose and get my bell end out in time. And even then I've to lock myself in the lavvy until she's calmed down.
  10. OK, confess - how many of the 265 arrsers who have viewed this so far have printed the article to take home to the missus?
  11. Fcuking will be if they keep spitting it out.
  12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

"and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid" .... Sounds more like California than the Carolinas. FFS - it's SPERM.

Remember ... A turkey is not just for Christmas [or Thanksgiving] ... it's for gobbling all year round!
  13. My missus said that this is from a gag (excuse the pun) website and is total bollox.

Oh well, at least I tried.
  14. My missus found it hard to swallow.