Made Monica happy

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Bet the research students loved this one....

Once or twice a week is regularly? New Years Eve and Birthday morning is regularly, once or twice a week is frequent.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
ORC,

Tried that argument and article with Mrs B&T.

Her " Do you take notice of what's written on a cigarette packet"

Me "But dearest It's slight.........."

Her "Well Do you?"

I quietly shuffle away mumbling about women being allowed to read.

Good Luck

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not.
How can you 'suspect' someone has performed regular fellatio? Cheek muscle tone? Measurement of gag reflex?

Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent .....
Being acutely aware of the risks involved, ALL women should adopt a greater chance of reducing the risk involved.

Statistically, go for once or twice a day, you've no chance of suffering from it then.

western said:
Once or twice a week is regularly? New Years Eve and Birthday morning is regularly, once or twice a week is frequent.
Once or twice a week isn't frequent, it's a fcuking miracle

Glesga_short_bloke said:
western said:
Once or twice a week isn't frequent, it's a fcuking miracle
That's where I was heading

B

Biscuits_AB

Don't have that problem lads....but she'll only swallow if hold her nose and get my bell end out in time. And even then I've to lock myself in the lavvy until she's calmed down.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research
Fcuking will be if they keep spitting it out.

"and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid" .... Sounds more like California than the Carolinas. FFS - it's SPERM.

Remember ... A turkey is not just for Christmas [or Thanksgiving] ... it's for gobbling all year round!

Civvy_Shot said:
OK, confess - how many of the 265 arrsers who have viewed this so far have printed the article to take home to the missus?
My missus said that this is from a gag (excuse the pun) website and is total bollox.

Oh well, at least I tried.

My missus found it hard to swallow.

mistersoft said:
My missus found it hard to swallow.
Though after ten minutes with the foot pump she was far more receptive.

I call her Isa.

Because no matter how much you pump in, you get fcuk all out.

mistersoft said:
I call her Tessa.
Because no matter how much you pump in, you get fcuk all out.
I'd re-name her National Insurance ... for 50 years I paid in and got f**k all out.

All the money goes to the one-legged single-parent enthnic-minority differently-sexually-orientated groups, of course.

It's a bitch being normal. :meditate: