made me laugh anyway

Yeeeh! Probably eating far too many Big Macs with Treble Fries.... just like me.... :)

...a fat politician falling on his ar*e - of course its funny!

:) :) :)

Rodney2q

You wanna cut down on the "Pork "life mate :D

I can think of e few of our own who deserve to lose their seats.

"All neccessary precautions were being taken to prevent such an incident occuring again".

What crap. What are they going to do? replace the chairs with tree stumps? Have them sitting on the floor?
Why can't an accident just be an accident without all this liability bollocks.

My mood improved immediately upon watching the video :D .

Haha that was so funny :lol:

Gentlemen, please remember the child is sixteen, I think the best course of action, as there seems to be little if any moderator intervention, is to ignore her, the attention seeking is pitiful and desperate, the child has obviously lost her way while seeking some 'networking' site to discuss popular youth culture or some angst-ridden bilge regarding some drug-addled pop star.

By the constant barrage of insults you are lowering your standards to something akin to a yob, should this confused creature happen to be your daughter would you find your actions that tolerable.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Dr-Evil said:
Gentlemen, please remember the child is sixteen, I think the best course of action, as there seems to be little if any moderator intervention, is to ignore her, the attention seeking is pitiful and desperate, the child has obviously lost her way while seeking some 'networking' site to discuss popular youth culture or some angst-ridden bilge regarding some drug-addled pop star.

By the constant barrage of insults you are lowering your standards to something akin to a yob, should this confused creature happen to be your daughter would you find your actions that tolerable.
Since when did Harold Shipman give a fuck?

You are confusing my concern for the child as a humanitarian approach, I suspect she has a grandmother and as you are aware this is my field of expertise.

I can't go on. I've run out of patients.

I believe that is a joke

Dr-Evil said:
You are confusing my concern for the child as a humanitarian approach, I suspect she has a grandmother and as you are aware this is my field of expertise.

I can't go on. I've run out of patients.

I believe that is a joke
So, you're grooming generations, that's what I call planning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Linview Armed Forces Jokes 1
Baz P.B.U.H. Armed Forces Jokes 6
Joshing-lens Miscellaneous Jokes 6