made me laugh anyway

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by auxie, Oct 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeeeh! Probably eating far too many Big Macs with Treble Fries.... just like me.... :)

2. ...a fat politician falling on his ar*e - of course its funny!

:) :) :)

Rodney2q

3. The video doesn't work......damn MoD net nazi!

4. Quality stuff. :lol:

5. You wanna cut down on the "Pork "life mate :D

6. I can think of e few of our own who deserve to lose their seats.

7. "All neccessary precautions were being taken to prevent such an incident occuring again".

What crap. What are they going to do? replace the chairs with tree stumps? Have them sitting on the floor?
    Why can't an accident just be an accident without all this liability bollocks.

My mood improved immediately upon watching the video :D .

8. Haha that was so funny :lol:

9. Feck me, it's back. Now feck off.

10. The Whizzy thing cant be all bad if its picked up a taste for a little schadenfreude.

11. Haha, you are so lame...go away little girl.......

12. If it likes schadenfreude then I volunteer to give it a pink sock and it can peruse the comments on the photo's I post.

13. Gentlemen, please remember the child is sixteen, I think the best course of action, as there seems to be little if any moderator intervention, is to ignore her, the attention seeking is pitiful and desperate, the child has obviously lost her way while seeking some 'networking' site to discuss popular youth culture or some angst-ridden bilge regarding some drug-addled pop star.

By the constant barrage of insults you are lowering your standards to something akin to a yob, should this confused creature happen to be your daughter would you find your actions that tolerable.