Maddie's grave found?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Jul 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone on this forum knows its not her.

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I hope they dont find her - it would be awful for the mccanns if they had to give up the permanent holiday they've been on since she 'disappeared'.

• Like Like x 1
  3. so this guy spends £40k on scanning kit, is convinced its the gravesite but doesn't get on his belt buckle and check it out himself? I'm assuming he was too busy hunting Bigfoot to actually dig!

4. Theyre not digging up my garden the cunts! It took me ages to dig a hole deep enough so she didnt pop back up.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It will be a shock if it is her, it means that The Iron Duke has an imposter in his cellar.

6. I bet the McCanns are shitting themselves.

7. If you find a link to a picture of Kate McCann having a shit please send it me pronto.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got to love the reliability of paramilitary police forces to not check for the obvious.

It must have fallen outside of the usual investigative flow chart that involves tramps, black people and Roma Gypsies.

9. You forgot confession prone retards.

10. In portugal the retards are employed as privates in the paramilitary police force.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Tit. There are no pictures of Kate having a shite anywhere on the internet. But if you subscribe to the ARRSE Insiders Newsletter you may download all sorts of resources. PM me for details, yah?

kate mask.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Cheers. Any chance of some prawn crackers while we're waiting?

13. I heard they had a special computer aged image showing what she might look like now

skull.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Profound lack of ambition there; I personally am holding out for a video of Kate McCann curling one out into Cheryl Cole's mouth.