Maddie McCann found in India?

There's a rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that Maddie's been found in India. If I get home and find that some curry-munching twunt's nicked her out of my shed I will NOT be impressed. :crash:

Boycott all Indian take aways and call centres!

Boycott all Indian take aways and call centres!
Why?? Everyone knows she is locked in a cellar/shed/car boot of an Arrser (there are too many to name).

And Worzel what head have you got on today.

How can she have been found in India when she was chucked into the sea off Portugal by her parents after they OD'd her on sleeping pills?

Allegedly.

As I said in the other thread, Would the ocean currants off Portugal take a body that far?
But to add: surely she'd have been eaten by Sharks and other ocean creatures by now?

A Brit,,2 Americans,,a Frenchie,,a Belgie,,,,in India with a little English girl who went missing in Portugal,,,,,It's getting really international now,,,Call in NATO.........

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
God, but you couldn't make this nonsense up.
Quite, much easier to walk by on the other side of the street. Easier still to take the piss on the internet.

Who ordered the boring twunty wet blanket?

B

bokkatankie

God, but you couldn't make this nonsense up.
I wonder how we mild mannered members of ARRSE would react if some tourists came up to us and tried to take our daughters away because they looked like someone else!!!!!

I think an ambulance may have been required as well.

Still the story is coming from that well known source The Loughborough Echo.

Funny no mention on Sky or any other rumour service.

Must be true its in that well known newspaper The Loughborough Echo. Im just wondering who Ive got in the cellar ?

I wonder how we mild mannered members of ARRSE would react if some tourists came up to us and tried to take our daughters away because they looked like someone else!!!!!

I think an ambulance may have been required as well.

Still the story is coming from that well known source The Loughborough Echo.

Funny no mention on Sky or any other rumour service.
The Daily Mail had it too. But no reputable source yet.

Who ordered the boring twunty wet blanket?
All those people with daughters who couldn't think of a worse position to be in than that which the McCanns are at the moment?

As much as I love to take the piss, the thought of my daughter being abducted and missing is vomit inducing, fuck knows how they are coping.

I'll make sure i grab the next small blonde girl i see, shouting "Maddie isnt yours!!!!!!" whilst trying to dial 999. Will that help?
I've been doing that for months. Well, they're usually women. And it's usually them trying to dial 999.

B

bokkatankie

Quite, much easier to walk by on the other side of the street. Easier still to take the piss on the internet.
Sorry I forgot, all Belgian and French couples are immediately guilty of child snatching if identified by British tourists, easy to jump to all kinds of the wrong conclusions also.

I am sure all will be revealed in the next edition of the LE.