Maddie McCann found in India?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Koschei, Jul 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that Maddie's been found in India. If I get home and find that some curry-munching twunt's nicked her out of my shed I will NOT be impressed. :crash:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Boycott all Indian take aways and call centres!
  3. Shed you say, what type of shed have you got and what is your prefered security?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Why?? Everyone knows she is locked in a cellar/shed/car boot of an Arrser (there are too many to name).

And Worzel what head have you got on today.
  5. How can she have been found in India when she was chucked into the sea off Portugal by her parents after they OD'd her on sleeping pills?

• Like Like x 3
  6. As I said in the other thread, Would the ocean currants off Portugal take a body that far?
    But to add: surely she'd have been eaten by Sharks and other ocean creatures by now?
  7. I bet she's past her best now though.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. A Brit,,2 Americans,,a Frenchie,,a Belgie,,,,in India with a little English girl who went missing in Portugal,,,,,It's getting really international now,,,Call in NATO.........
  9. Ah the old 'find maddie/mortgage/holiday/pissup' slush fund must be running low, or have they got a book out?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. God, but you couldn't make this nonsense up.
  11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Quite, much easier to walk by on the other side of the street. Easier still to take the piss on the internet.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Who ordered the boring twunty wet blanket?
  13. I wonder how we mild mannered members of ARRSE would react if some tourists came up to us and tried to take our daughters away because they looked like someone else!!!!!

I think an ambulance may have been required as well.

Still the story is coming from that well known source The Loughborough Echo.

Funny no mention on Sky or any other rumour service.
  14. Must be true its in that well known newspaper The Loughborough Echo. Im just wondering who Ive got in the cellar ?