Mad needs motor help!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mad_Moriarty, Oct 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had a bit of a prang in the hearse, swapped details usual stuff.

Our insurance comp fcuked up and never put our details on the national insurance database to which we are taking seperate legal action against them.

Anyway other parties insurer rings because they cannot find us obviously on the NIB. Because it was my falt (the prang) I agree to pay and state I want to see quotes first. All is tickety-boo until they said I have to pay the other parties excess ontop of the damge bill. Is this correct??.

2. Surely if they are claiming off your insurance then they dont pay any excess as they have not made a claim on their insurance? Sounds very much liek they are tryign to proff from the whole thing.

3. The problem is they cannot find our details on the NIB. Mrs_Mad took out insurance cover on my motorbike and the car, our insurance company claim the car was never insured with them but DD's have been coming out our account for more than just the bike!.

I got a local insurance company to check the NIB for me and there is no car listed?.

We have passed this part of it over to our Solicitor to deal with, it's just the other parties excess I think they are trying to make me pay.