Mad Fox Savages Pet Alsation

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by far2young2die, Mar 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

But it was a countrydog so that's alright.

If it had been an Islingtonite's that's a whole different matter !
  2. Have just dug a bear trap in the garden to protect my inquisitive, friendly but desperately dim boxer. Poor barsteward only weighs about 6 1/2 stone, what chance does that give him against the red menace?

They will get organised, then the townies will be sorry when their stupid little yappy lap dogs are on the menu!
  3. Suddenly this fox appeared and Beth went chasing after it

It was cornered , it fought it's way out. I'm sorry they lost the family pet though.
  4. Not so hard when the fox-hounds are about though are they? Little ginger bully-boy! Pro-hunters should use this as proof that the fox actually has a fighting chance. Of course they'd need to train the pack to go 1 on 1, but it's an option?
  5. Hm, I don't know how many hunts are still going but I hope they don't give it up.

Back on topic though, this sort of thing isn't that rare. It's only been brought to attention because of the recent fox-related arguments.
  6. The problem was that the alsation was known to be a really soft dog who loved to roll over and have its belly scratched.

It seems when confronted by the fox, the dog rolled over and the fox attacked its soft spots, resulting in massive trauma and blood loss.

The fox would have had no chance had it been a normal dog. Even a Jack russel could kill them.

Still a shame for the dog and its owner :cry:

7. I think we have been underestimating them. Beast of Bodmin? Probably a bloody fox. And Jack Russels are well 'ard by the way.