Mad Dog Adair

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fastmedic, Oct 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8O How the mighty have fallen.

Adair, once the 'hard man' of the UDA now given a community order following the assault of his wife. The boy could not hold his booze and gave her a smack in a public park.

Strange how a supposed tough guy from NI has now been reduced to striking a woman :? :?

I'm sure that I echo the chant from the forum....."He is a to@@er"!

Pick someone your own size.....mad puppy (now demoted)!! :twisted: :twisted:

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

4. The mad dog needs put down.

5. That's how he got the 'hard man' image.

6. I find the state Adair has been reduced to amusing,and look forward to his impending murder (I am quite sure it will come) but lets not get carried away with our bullshit internet bravado, he is a tough, extremely viscious mass killer, who would go throught the vast majority of people I know for a shortcut.

7. He should take his ill-gotten drug money and disappear from the face of the planet. It's not tough and it's not clever to sell drugs to kids then pretend he's some kind of heroic freedom fighter. The man is a sociopathic little bully, with that inadequate streak that led him to pump himself full of steroids in jail when he wasn't getting his arrse pumped (I'm sure he'd deny it but then wouldn't you!?). Then he surrounded himself with all his greedy thugs and voila a 'tough guy' was born. Fair play though - he was quite straightforward about murdering people and feeling absolutely no guilt. That takes a very different type of person - one who's better off dead I'm afraid. His epitaph would be like Michael Stone's jail verdict in the East end of Belfast "his only crime was loyalty". Aye...go and bile yer heids ya numpties.

Adair please RIP.