Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by amazing__lobster, Jan 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mate I have the pro 17"

the only advantage of this is really the size,

Does look quite nice though,
  2. Beautiful. I've got a Toshiba Portege which is a little gem, but this is much nicer. Pity it's a Mac, though... :(
  3. Well as its so bloody thin I can't wait till some one drop its then I'll have t fix it for them lol

4. Easy enough to install Windows on a mac these days though... 8)

5. ......which is the equivelant of ripping out a Ferrari V12 and chucking in a Peugeot 1.4 diesel.
  6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

never ever heard any comment more fitting than this one :thumright: :rofl:
  7. Agreed, but people are creatures of habit and don't like to learn new Operating Systems.
  8. I only ready this as I thought McDonalds had added an 'adult' menu!
  9. Problem is if people realised how user friendly Macs actually are, they would go for hem every time
  10. Me too, starting to feel very disappointed with the title now, bloody geeks! :evil:
  11. My bold, title and first post had me hooked, then I realised it was about computers!
  12. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Perhaps, but you can run both OS on an Intel Mac if you really, really wanted to using Bootcamp. I bought a MacBook Pro four months ago and will never go back to Windows again. I have a Windows laptop that I use every now again and I've suddenly realised how much of a pain in the hoop they really are.
  13. And then, suddenly, they will have all the security problems PC users suffer with now !
  14. Personally, I think the new Mac is a little over-rated: