M6 Juct 32 closed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brettarider, Jul 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone planning on going South/North bound on the M6 be prepared for massive delays a chemical fire has shut the motorways down and all roads around Preston are gridlocked even A6 at Garstang and massive back logs of stationary traffic
  2. Best phone Sally Traffic then.

3. Quick call the "Legion of Frontiersmen" they must be used to such events and disasters,
  4. Made My journey South on the M6 a dream this morning :D
  5. Every cloud(of toxic chemicals)has a silver lining! :twisted:
  6. me too...until that "funny" smell pervading from a chemical factory near Runcorn :?
  7. Glad it did for you! set off at 08.00 to get to Lancaster for 09.00 for an interview roads all over were/are gridlocked so never made it :evil:
    so got to have the interview on Wed instead not fcuking happy Cleanaway you cnuts!
  8. it was like "28 days later" getting on the southbound carriageway at jct 29..hehehe.....oops...will probably get it on the way back up later,,...grrr.. :pissedoff:
  9. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Smell of freshly mown hay? Almonds? Feel the need to begin break dancing or the funky chicken? Where did I put my S10....... :safe:
  10. Funny I was trying to get north bound from there everywere las jammed plus effing train barriers at Kellet lane. Ssooo much fun traffic on M6 was backed up as far as Garstang so thats 8 mile tailbacks plus some and M55 didnt look to health either comming back Brownedge Rd R/B on the A6 was a free for all