M25 status?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How's it looking clockwise from J5 to the M4?
  2. A bit asphalty with a slight curve round to the right.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Still a few spaces around Wisley
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

5. has that bloody Swedish company finished camping on the M25 from Sevenoaks to Godstone, both directions?

they seem to think that a lone man with a rusty trowel will be enough civil engineering force to complete their evil plans. not that they have told anyone what those plans are. no hard shoulder...should be illegal.
  6. ^ Since Charles XII they (the Swedes) have not really had a good time at winning wars so their cunning master plan is to bring nations to their knees through "civil engineering" then march in when the said country is f*cked. Strangely their dastardly military intelligence dept responsible for implementing said master plans is known colloquially as MI 25. Strange but true, well in my mind anyway! :)
  7. i think they have maybe just found a rich seam of meatballs which runs under the m25. could take years. i hear they are drilling for logan berry sauce in the fields nearby as well.
  8. Ah Logan berries - memories of fruit-picking hols in Icklesham. Does that mean the M25 will have a spur road down there once the Swedes find out ?
  9. Icklesham will be twinned with Dundee for sure and yes access will be improved plus a logan berry pipe line direct to one of the Death Stars...I mean IKEA superstores.