M25 status?

has that bloody Swedish company finished camping on the M25 from Sevenoaks to Godstone, both directions?

they seem to think that a lone man with a rusty trowel will be enough civil engineering force to complete their evil plans. not that they have told anyone what those plans are. no hard shoulder...should be illegal.

^ Since Charles XII they (the Swedes) have not really had a good time at winning wars so their cunning master plan is to bring nations to their knees through "civil engineering" then march in when the said country is f*cked. Strangely their dastardly military intelligence dept responsible for implementing said master plans is known colloquially as MI 25. Strange but true, well in my mind anyway! :)

^ Since Charles XII they (the Swedes) have not really had a good time at winning wars so their cunning master plan is to bring nations to their knees through "civil engineering" then march in when the said country is f*cked. Strangely their dastardly military intelligence dept responsible for implementing said master plans is known colloquially as MI 25. Strange but true, well in my mind anyway! :)
i think they have maybe just found a rich seam of meatballs which runs under the m25. could take years. i hear they are drilling for logan berry sauce in the fields nearby as well.

Ah Logan berries - memories of fruit-picking hols in Icklesham. Does that mean the M25 will have a spur road down there once the Swedes find out ?