M16 foiled Iranian's getting Nuclear weapons

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bitterandtwisted, Jul 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should I be smiling or even sniggering? The mother ship for these "Robot Subs" is USS Ponce

2. When are you gonna let me have a go on you?

• Like Like x 4
  3. I think the bean-counters are rather depending on the world going ka-boom - it'll cut down on costs (forever...) and finally settle the Middle East Question (and every other question). Approaching doom should not distract us from the fact that we are in the midst of a Global Recession.

4. When Six say this sort of thing in public you can be confident the Iranians either have a shed load of nuke tipped ICBMs already or aren't even near to building one.

5. Ah well that's encouraging.

6. 'But meeester we are peaceful peeeples, we just want to make electricity, we no have weapons sir honest, peaceful, yes meeester'

7. Why am I thinking this is almost a Mel Brooks film...

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm sure in the end it'll make a blockbuster with amazing special effects.

• Like Like x 1
  9. People have been predicting a strike for years now, in 2011 they said by 2012/13, in 2010 they said by 2011/12, etc. I would not believe or pay much attention to everything in the press.

10. I dont believe a ******* word what our intelligence say any more ... The events of 2004 took care of that!