M & S Xmas advert Who are they. Would you do the odd looker?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Dec 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Who are all the people on the Marks and Sparks Xmas advert? I recognise Twiggy amd some puff from Take That (or some other has been boy band) but who are the rest of the 'celebs'?

Would you do the odd looking Doris - The one with the high heel Jackboots.
  2. i'd do the lot (women obviously) except that bloody Lily Cole, looks like the middle section of her face was removed and the top and bottom glued together.

I have a "thing" for Erin O'Connor anyway.

And the Naomi girly who spends her life in her undies would get some serious attention too. Twiggy would probably be very grateful and, therefore, worth a bit of effort.

Myleene, back doors only as that bloody shite-eating grin would put me off a bit.

and of course, it could happen....what? No nurse I'm not on that horrible Army site, I was checking me bingo numbers. What? no don't turn it o.......................................
  3. If you head over to the M&S website I'm sure there used to be a bit where it named all the girls in the adverts :)

Myleene Klaas (however it's spelt) and the one with dark curly hair could deliver my xmas pressies :)
  4. You actually watch adverts? Have a word.
  5. The blind optimism is so endearing....bless....
  6. Erin O'connor is the weird looking one and yes, l've done worse therefore l'd certainly have a go. Lily Cole ( The Ginger one ) Would also get it.... it would just have to be dark and she'd have to wear a wig.
  7. BuggerAll

Lilly Cole - that'd be the weird looking one. By the powers of t'interweb I found this picture. I would - in a different life.

8. Gracie, you're beginning to grow on me you know?
  9. Only if she asked nicely!

10. BuggerAll

Which one is that?
  11. Erin.... honestly.. please try and keep up....
  12. BuggerAll

I started this post by saying I didn't know who these people are. How am I supposed to keep up if there are no names to pictures?

She does not look weird to me. Hint of chic kinky perhaps...
  13. Ooooh she makes me come over all uneccessary.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  14. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Who are the smarmy blerks, then?

Surely a lady of taste wouldn't touch any of them, even with someone else's!
  15. (my Bold)

Whats that then?