• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

M. Palin, S.Palin

Michael, as in "You lazy shower of shait, you'd prefer to go to the cinema, wouldn't you?????" " Well, actually ...yes we would" " Right, off you go then", and a candidate who could rule the Western world. Are they related? I think we need to know.....sooon.

scrofula said:
Michael, as in "You lazy shower of shait, you'd prefer to go to the cinema, wouldn't you?????" " Well, actually ...yes we would" " Right, off you go then", and a candidate who could rule the Western world. Are they related? I think we need to know.....sooon.
You are from the west country aren't you.

scrofula said:
You don't get out much do you?

Oh sod off both of you, I'm a quiet boy from the Southern Counties and I'm staying in tonight, tomorroew maybe, and I didn't edit that, sweeties.

scrofula said:
Oh, gosh, you've made me tell..... I'm as gay as a line of Hawks, come on boys, just look for the blue...
Am I missing something?
I thought keeping Hawks was more manly than keeping pigeons.
Are you a pigeon fancier?
Know what I mean Sir? fnarr fnarr

Latest Threads