M. Palin, S.Palin

Michael, as in "You lazy shower of shait, you'd prefer to go to the cinema, wouldn't you?????" " Well, actually ...yes we would" " Right, off you go then", and a candidate who could rule the Western world. Are they related? I think we need to know.....sooon.

scrofula said:
Michael, as in "You lazy shower of shait, you'd prefer to go to the cinema, wouldn't you?????" " Well, actually ...yes we would" " Right, off you go then", and a candidate who could rule the Western world. Are they related? I think we need to know.....sooon.
You are from the west country aren't you.

scrofula said:
You don't get out much do you?

Oh sod off both of you, I'm a quiet boy from the Southern Counties and I'm staying in tonight, tomorroew maybe, and I didn't edit that, sweeties.

scrofula said:
Oh sod off both of you, I'm a quiet boy from the Southern Counties and I'm staying in tonight, tomorroew maybe, and I didn't edit that, sweeties.
Do you put out for money?

scrofula said:
Oh, gosh, you've made me tell..... I'm as gay as a line of Hawks, come on boys, just look for the blue...
Hahaha, I'm a bloke am I?

scrofula said:
Oh, gosh, you've made me tell..... I'm as gay as a line of Hawks, come on boys, just look for the blue...
Am I missing something?
I thought keeping Hawks was more manly than keeping pigeons.
Are you a pigeon fancier?
Know what I mean Sir? fnarr fnarr

Latest Threads