M.A.R.C.H

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by willyfixit, Sep 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Military And Retired Cyprus Holidays for Heroes
    MARCH has villas/apartments available FREE in Nov/Dec kindly donated for injured military personnel, visit Home to apply.
    no cut off date.

Due to cancellation through illness, we have a luxury 2 bedroom apartment from Oct 26th to November 2nd now available for any wounded/disabled/traumatised military & ex military personnel to take advantage of. Visit our website to apply.

2. Military And Retired Cyprus Holidays for Heroes
    Home
    Home
    Military and retired, cyprus holiday accommodation FREE for injured, disabled or traumatised military personnel.

3. Can I have a free holiday?

4. Anyone who fits the criteria can apply by visiting our website Home
    We have had over 50 applications this year, none of which we have turned away. Some of the people visiting MARCH, Danial "Baz" Whittingham "Row2recovery", Pav Taylor, manager of "Race2recovery", Tony Harris, lead driver of "Race2recovery". These are some of the known people, that is, before they were famous, along with many other wounded, all of them heroes, everyone! So if you are entitled please apply.

5. odd as it might seem a criteria listing might encourage more people to donate or apply to the charity, i very much doubt someone would donate if they fear some tourdodger was goign to benefit.

6. Not sure what you are on about, could you kindly explain in more detail as we are nothing to do with the tourist industry.

7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Willy tourdodger is no reflection on you you or MARCH, its a reference to people who do their best to avoid a tour to an operational zone (currently Afghanistan). Nanotm is suggesting that if you list the criteria for your services then it might help you get more applications.

Ps Pass my regards to Barbara and Alan.

8. Fixed that for you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does having f*cked knees, amongst other things get me a place?

Probably not, but good effort for the lads all the same.:thumright:

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

If you get a war pension you old knacker then the answer is probably.

11. in that case i'll need ot wait another few months to find out if i get one then, i know my kids would love to go somewhere warm n sunny but its not like a SIP (which prevents you from claiming benefits) is enough to fund such frivolities.

[rant/] if only i could find an employer who wouldnt mind paying me to do effectivley nothing just to make there books look good, oh wait they wont give me a disabled sticker unless i get the war pension, just love the fact that over a year on and this crap is still not sorted out.[/endrant]

12. They're not that U/S mate, and in any case I know quite a few people more deserving of a place.

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well if you know someone deserving either put them to Mdn@hols4heroes or March.

14. I'll have to wait to find out their rehab state first mate, but that's not a bad shout.

sent from my HTC wildfire using spackatalk, so I'm probably pissed.