should this ARRSE be deported

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
think its a fair sentance for a terrorist walt
though community service as a pole dancer would have just been mean :twisted:

I think she is British, either way she shouldnt be left on the streets.
Good to see the criminal justice system being used to full effect here :roll:

As for the comments about 'its just because she is a muslim', what a load of rubbish, its because she expressed ideas of extremism and expressed the desire to act on them. Basically, shes mental.

Hey, Paul Mcartney was pro PIRA he wrote songs about them and they made him a knight.

Micky Rourke is reputed to have given a $1000,000 to noraid PIRAs magic money machine in America. He can come and go as he pleases.

mattygc said:
Hey, Paul Mcartney was pro PIRA he wrote songs about them and they made him a knight.
yeah but is sentance was porking that fcuking vegan bird for 20 odd years and then having a screeching cripple take all his money. He suffered enough.

Not till he gives me some of his money he hasn't

Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
arby said:
mattygc said:
yeah but is sentance was porking that fcuking vegan bird for 20 odd years and then having a screeching cripple take all his money. He suffered enough.

Is it ethical to pork a vegan?
I dont think a vegan can swallow.

Yes arby. The lack of anything charming about his life completely destroyed the man.

arby said:
why would she be deported, wasnt she british born? Where would she be deported to?
Well, You could always ask where her parents were from and deport the the whole family....... :wink:

i travel through heathrow every morning on the way to work, i'd give the "lyrical terrorist" a severe beating if i saw her on my bus

Whilst I think she is a very silly girl and her views rather unpleasant am I the only one round here who finds it rather disturbing that we live in a country where someone can be prosecuted for writing poetry?

Furryturd said:
Whilst I think she is a very silly girl and her views rather unpleasant am I the only one round here who finds it rather disturbing that we live in a country where someone can be prosecuted for writing poetry?
Erm. So if say some, RACIST, wrote some lovely poetry you would not mind?

I think jihad is really cool
George Bush is a big fool
Im off to train in iran
and then probably the sudan
yay Ossama, Yay.

And now we wait...

arby said:
I think jihad is really cool
George Bush is a big fool
Im off to train in iran
and then probably the sudan
yay Ossama, Yay.

And now we wait...
We, the BNP are dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And muslims are pussies. And fundies are assholes. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fcuk assholes: assholes that just want to sh1t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fcuk an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fcuk too much or fcuk when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh1t that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fcuk this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh1t!

Furryturd said:
Had the poetry merely been expressing artistic licence, I'd agree, however:

- Jurors had heard that Malik stocked a "library" of material useful to terrorists at her family home in Townsend Road, Southall, west London.

- Malik, who worked airside at WH Smith at Heathrow, wrote on the back of a till receipt: "The desire within me increases every day to go for martyrdom."

- The court also heard she belonged to a social networking website called Hi-5, describing her interests as "helping the mujaheddin in any way I can".

- Under favourite TV shows, she listed: "Watching videos by my Muslim brothers in Iraq, yep the beheading ones, watching video messages by Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri and other videos which show massacres of the kaffirs."

Whether she is a 'terrorist Walt' and thought that saying those things might make her popular with the 'bad boys' and never actually meant any of it or whether her "ramblings" do express intent, there is no denying that what she wrote is offensive to the vast majority of the population of this country and other people have been prosecuted for the same.