Lyoness Cashback - Kosher or Not?

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by JoeCivvie, May 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been pitched about Lyoness Cashback. It sounds too good to be true, and so probably is too good to be true.

Googling seems to bring up mixed results - does the collective knowledge of ARRSE have any comments?
  2. Doesn't even make sense.

Lyoness cashback company review

Thought I think this little bit should make you perk your ears up and look very very closely at what is going on

3. walkyrie

walkyrie Old-Salt Book Reviewer

No first hand knowledge, but seems like it may be a bit pyramid-y. I spent a couple of minutes looking at their website and failed to find an idiot proof "how it works" page which rings alarm bells for me, personally.

I've been using QuidCo for a couple of years now - Quidco - The UK's No.1 Cashback & Voucher Codes Site - and never had any dramas. The physical cash gets deposited into my bank account every month - no voucher/gift card crap.
  4. My thoughts exactly.
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

recommend it?
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Not definitive by any means but a few easy to spot typos on various parts of their site alongside the lack of clear info on how it works (mentioned above by walkyrie) would be setting off the bingly bongly noises in my head.

Edit to add - Regarding Lyoness. No clue about QuidCo.
  7. Where do I sign up!