LYNX vs APACHE

Spook_44 said:
Off topic, but just how much money has Thelynxeffect donated to get that many medals????

Re-spect!
Cost of signing up to paypal..... 1 pound,

Cost of buying one medal..... 1.50,

Cost of 'cut and paste'...... PRICELESS!

wessex_warrior wrote:
Which is better: A Lynx, or a big steaming turd?
Beats driving a Landrover!!
1. My landie still works when its raining and when it's foogy and when it's windy too.

2. If I ask for landrovers on an excercise there's a realistic chance that they will be provided.

3. There is no requirement to listen to some overpaid, arrogant wankker talk down to me for ten minutes before I am allowed to get on board a landie. AND.

4. I don't have to spend half an hour picking up sticks and bits of rubbish in order to create a safe place for my landrover to pick me up.

wessex_warrior said:
1. My landie still works when its raining and when it's foogy and when it's windy too.

2. If I ask for landrovers on an excercise there's a realistic chance that they will be provided.

3. There is no requirement to listen to some overpaid, arrogant wankker talk down to me for ten minutes before I am allowed to get on board a landie. AND.

4. I don't have to spend half an hour picking up sticks and bits of rubbish in order to create a safe place for my landrover to pick me up.
Did a pilot shag your mum?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Did a pilot shag your mum?
Unlikely, they haven't got a shag in them.....

You even keep your growbag on in the bath..............when you get round to having one

4. I don't have to spend half an hour picking up sticks and bits of rubbish in order to create a safe place for my landrover to pick me up. </quote>
With the obvious exeption of those helicopters operated by Matelot Air. Not too good to fly in a bit of rain every now and again.

Thelynxeffect said:
Spook_44 said:
Off topic, but just how much money has Thelynxeffect donated to get that many medals????

Re-spect!
Cost of signing up to paypal..... 1 pound,

Cost of buying one medal..... 1.50,

Cost of 'cut and paste'...... PRICELESS!
Cost of "right clicking" Lynxeffects medal picture - £0.00
Cost of "saving picture as" - £0.00
Cost of adding as your own avatar - £0.00

Well, when money is tight!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheLordFlasheart Aviation 7
K Aviation 0
MightyGem Aviation 1