lynx vid.

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by datumhead, Apr 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That was part of the design brief for the French.
  2. The Italians are making one that goes twice as fast in reverse
  3. The music sounds like some-sort of danger zone rip off?
  4. I can't view it here, but it sounds like a Westlands PR product from their 'Not-The-Garage-Door Division'. A copy appeared at our Sqn courtesy of Mad Dog.

Cringeworthy just about covers it.
  5. It is the very same clip, cloudbuster. The one where he does a somewhat agricultural roll and a loop that looks like its flown by one of the PG tips chimps. :D No flare or finesse. :roll:
  6. You are to rotary wing aerial ballet what Jimmy the Fish Killer is to driving a bedford and trailer and CLoudbusters similarity is just the tutu and buldging tights...... buldges not in same places :D

7. Says Chuck fcuking Yaeger there. :roll:

The nearest you've been to controlling an aircraft was when Jimmy let you drive the tractor on crew.
  8. Why would I want to control an aircraft...... you pay a small fee and a muppet does it for you...... The reason aeroplanes have crew cabins is to protect Fare paying passengers from their dribble about being a pilot and using phrases like 'Commiting aviation' :D

As for being Chuck yeager.......... bet I've been through the sound barrier more times than you...... Mr Pilot :D :D :D

Crew? Is that what the grubby MT types did that made them smell of fuel and grow bizarre skin diseases?

Shame they didn't let Westlands fold many, many years ago.