Lynne Featherstone MP

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Feb 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

How fucking thick exactly do you have to be to become an MP?

I only ask as this stupid bint was just on Sky News talking about a survey compiled on school pupils beliefs about aliens and the likely hood of an alien visitation. She twittered on like a moron and then came out with this pearler " Its all very interesing how much these children seem to know about alien life however over 70% of them can't name Eight out of Ten planets in our solar system! mind you neither can I"

WELL THATS BECAUSE THERES ONLY FUCKING EIGHT IN TOTAL,( now that Pluto has been re-classified as a planetoid) You stupid woman.
  2. I didn't know that, can I claim my 66 grand a year
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Plus expenses dear boy, pull up a stall and stick your nose in the trough.
  4. No need to hold back here BAB, tell us what you REALLY think about lack of astronomical knowledge and expense acc-unts!
  5. Possibly, she was talking about Eris. It was originally classified as a planet before the whole dwarf-planet thing came up.
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Right you fucking colonial :p its all well and good you taking the piss but where you live they still believe the world is only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs didn't really exist. :?

as for expense account i think everyone should have one and im first.
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Mate I think her brains would have melted and run out of her nose by about the third line in the first para.
  8. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Well with a pedant's head on I'd point out last time I checked there were 4 dwarf planets which would make either an 8 and 4 or a 12... Either way said MP clearly needs to be watered twice a day and put in the green house in winter
  9. Yeah, but there was a big kafuffle when Eris was discovered about it being the 10th planet - the mythical Planet X discovered.

Some of the dwarf planets are former planets which've been re-designated. I've lost count, so not sure what the total is up to now.
  10. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Me neither. Last time I checked there was Ceres in the asteroid belt, Pluto, Charon and Eris. They might have found another half douzen by now...
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fucking dwarf planets thats sizest that is the campaign for equal heights are going to hear about this.

But on a more serious note, If its smaller than our moon its not a chuffing planet its just a round lump of rock!
  12. She will say the earth only has one moon next :roll:
  13. All the same....would you?

Attached Files:

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I look better than that in Drag with two days stubble!
  15. why not :?