Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lydd Camp WiFi

sailorsam

Swinger
Thanks Ironrations.................Would have thought that they would have had a WiFi for the accommodation blocks ffs
have to go and buy my Soldier Son a WiFi Router

Thanks Ironrations.................Would have thought that they would have had a WiFi for the accommodation blocks ffs
have to go and buy my Soldier Son a WiFi Router

If he is posted there then that may be different. I was there for a course. 2 weeks ago.

baby_g

Old-Salt
The 3 mobile dongles work well enough down there. Got one from ASDA a while back pre loaded with 1Gb usage for about £20

Be cheaper than constantly using the WiFi in the NAAFI thats for sure

SgtH

Old-Salt
OI!!! baby_g! when am i going to get my drill back??? knob-jockey!!!

SgtH

Old-Salt
''pot calling kettle, come in please''!!! Hmmm the battery drill, it's (like you) de-Walt!!! ha ha

baby_g

Old-Salt
I'll bring it round when I get back to Nottingham tomorrow mate, if I've not tipped up by 5 send us a text to remind me

SgtH

Old-Salt
Roger that! 'H' out!

WiFi in the blocks?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Classic! your mobile phone will lock on to a French network your so far into the channel! No Joke.

Wi-Fi! There were no washing machines for us to use when I was there last.

Latest Threads