LVF Terrorist working in Palace Barracks...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TangoZeroAlpha, Feb 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A convicted LFV terrorist has been working on a building site in Palace Barracks for the last six months.

The Sun is running this story in its Norn Iron edition - (no link to the story on their web site though)

States that the MoD thanked the Sun for bringing the story to their attention and an urgent review is now underway!

Seems this guy was working as a building contractor refurbishing the buildings to be used by MI5 and had free reign to go anywhere in the Barracks!

OOPS - who is the Unit Sy Offr - interview without coffee me thinks!
  2. Don't you read the news? According to our government there are no terrorists in N.I. anymore.
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Lots of dodgy individuals have access to military bases in NI, none more so than this man:

Peter Fein, who constantly assures us that all is well in NI, presumably because his mates Gerry and Martin tell him to.

Neu Arbeit is becoming so good at telling fairy stories about Ulster that I wonder if they will soon rename it NarnIa.
  4. No, according to the Govt there are no REPUBLICAN terrorists anymore.
  5. I stand corrected.
  6. but there are plenty of loyalist terrorists.
  7. ^ And the odd few 'freedom fighters'.......cnuts!
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sure ,there's a few 'alledged' terrorists not half a mile away from Palace in the White City estate in Holywood & the recent 'unease' between the LVF/UVF where people fled their homes is less than 1/2 mile away in the other direction!