Luuvie loses his rag.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by bigeye, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Christian Bale flipped out on the set of Terminator Salvation last week while filming in New Mexico. The actor started shouting at the director of photography, Shane Hurlbut, because the Dp was walking around during a scene Bale was shooting with his co-star Bryce Dallas Howard.
  2. Bale is-and was-a much over rated muppet.
  3. I disagree. I think he's a good actor. Let himself down a bit with his outburst though.
  4. What a f*cking stuck up prick... Someone should take him around the corner and educate him. Must be hard having to work weeks on end for a few measly million lol. x
  5. Well it is fairly obvious that he knows the word "F uck"
    There is a line of thought, that less is more IMHO
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Apparently this was only 3 days after he battered his Mum and Sister. Probably feeling a tad stressed. And he was reported as affecting a bizarre American accent whilst having said Gordon Ramsey esque - tirade.
  7. I think it has something to do with his upbringing... x

Attached Files:

• cb.gif
      File size:
      60.9 KB
  8. What film is that from?
  9. Some drama back in 93, I think it's called swing kids. x
  10. Swing Kids
  11. I cant tell if his ******* accent is ******* American or ******* British.
  12. The pitfalls and perils of grandeur lol x
  13. Ta.
  14. He's a Taff.

It says he left Wales aged 2 and lived in Oxfordshire, Portugal and Dorset. Says he was in Bournemouth for 4 years (the longest period anywhere) during his teens.

Doesn't sound very Duurrrzzett.